Gold Easy Cinematic Video Using the Canon M50 | Top Ten Tips

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by krupa12, 5 Oct 2021.

1. krupa12

krupa12 Silver IV

No Limit
    3.png

Hello, I'm Kai. I'm a London based Photographer, Videographer, Filmmaker, Animator and all round Creative. I film review videos, corporate videos and how to's as I work away on a vast array of filmmaking productions.

In this class we will be looking at how to create Cinematic Video with the popular Canon M50 camera - but all the advice, tips and principles in this class apply to any camera.

We will cover, setting up your camera, how to shoot in manual mode, we’ll talk about Frame rates, shutter speed, ISO, pictures styles and depth of field,

We’ll talk about kit, Lenses, ND filters, gimbals, sliders and we’ll also jump into Premiere Pro to discuss points for your editing.

So I’m super excited to jump into this class with you and see all the cinematic pieces that you create!

LINK: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Easy-Cinematic-Video-Using-the-Canon-M50-Top-Ten-Tips/1329348516

DOWNLOAD:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

STZDZN, crazyloco77, Joseph and 5 others like this.