Gold EASY: How to Shoot and Edit Impactful Black Background Photos (Phone or Camera)

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by Arina, 23 Apr 2023.

1. Arina

Arina Guest

original.jpg
    This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about the pre-production, shooting and editing of impactful black background photos, also called “infinite” black background photos.

————

Why This Course?

I think that this type of photography is incredibly impactful and eye-catching. People think it’s very difficult to shoot and, especially, edit this type of photo. However, it’s exactly the opposite: super easy and almost no editing is required. In this course, I show how you shoot amazing black background photos with your camera or phone.

Is this course for me?

No prior experience in photography or editing is required. This course is designed to teach everything you need to know about pre-production, production and editing process with both mobile and desktop. It is suitable for beginners and intermediates who wish to learn and improve the quality of their black background photos.

Do you need expensive gear for this type of shot?

Absolutely not, everything you need is just a camera or smartphone and a strong light source. During the course, I’ll show practical examples using certain techniques that can be applied to any scenario.

Are you qualified to teach this topic?

While I used to be a commercial videographer for brands, during the first lockdown I started teaching photo/videography tips on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube where I now count almost 1M followers among the two platforms. In less than a year I was able to transform my passion (photography) into a profitable full-time job, which is now teaching photography and social media.

https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...-Background-Photos-Phone-or-Camera/1789960933

link

2. filmonster

filmonster New Member

3. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks