Request Editorial Wedding Photography Lightroom Presets: THE SUMMER EDIT by Faye Wilde Photography

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Korgmaster, 18 Oct 2024 at 09:18.

1. Korgmaster

Korgmaster Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Elevate your wedding photography with my limited edition Summer edit Lightroom presets. These presets have been developed during my busiest summer to date, and inspired by all the beauty on my editing screen as I've travelled across Europe shooting luxury, fashion led weddings everywhere from Positano to London and beyond.

These presets have been developed to accentuate summer colours, flatter all skin tones, and effortlessly enhance a range of summer palettes including mix-match bridesmaid outfits, summer florals, and colourful backdrops.

These presets, available for both Lightroom Classic (LRC) and Lightroom (LR), are designed to improve your imagery with stunning, professional-grade edits.

What’s included:

Positano: My go to preset this summer for de-saturated, but still true to colour edits.

Capri: A hazy, nostalgic edit. Perfect for a sun kissed aesthetic.

St Tropez: Enhance your colours without taking the edit too far from the original.

Ibiza (BW): Perfect for late night flash portraits and photos with lots of depth and detail.

Tuscany (BW): Capture a nostalgic, analogue black-and-white look. A softer take on my iconic old hollywood preset from my every day preset pack.

INFO: https://fayewildeeducation.com/prod...ets-the-summer-edit-by-faye-wilde-photography
    FAYEWILDEPHOTOGRAPHYPRESETS_THESUMMEREDIT1 copy.jpg