Emeric's Timelapse - Color Correction for Timelapse Photography (EmericTimelapse)

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by anvictra, 24 Aug 2021.

1. anvictra

anvictra Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Color Correction for Timelapse Photography

https://emerictimelapse.com/courses/color-correction-timelapse-photography

TzzTELR.jpg

Color Correction for Timelapse Photography
    • Duration: 7h25
    • Language: English
    • Videos: 26
    • Level: Intermediate
    • Learn how to edit and color correct your urban and nature timelapse videos with Lightroom. Learn how to analyze and read your images to get the most out of your raw sequence.

Editing and color correcting a sequence of images is a very different process than one single frame. The white balance, the colors, the contrast and the entire atmosphere are constantly changing, specially during a day to night. You are capturing a period of time, not a single moment frozen in time!

In my new class, Color Correction for Timelapse Photography, I will show you how to properly analyze and read your image sequences in order to create a beautiful and natural look on your timelapse videos. Over the years, I discovered the best way to create mesmerizing timelapse videos without ending up with tons of brightness or contrast flicker!

After looking through 8 years of timelapse sequences in my hard drives, I realized that there are tons of different scenes, scenarios and subjects you can come across in your timelapse life. That is the reason why this is the most advanced and complete online class about color correction for timelapse photography. I will be teaching you how to properly edit 28 different image sequences.

Every video is also full of secrets and tips to capture those kind of timelapse videos, such as settings, composition, angle and more.

REQUIRED EQUIPMENT
    In order to complete this class, you need the following:

WHAT YOU WILL GET
    • 26 HD videos to learn how to perfectly edit and color correct your timelapse videos.
    • 185 raw images, the keyframes, used in the videos to practice at the same time you’re watching the tutorials (Download link available under Video 1).
    • 1 personalized review of your work. Purchase this class and send me one of your timelapse video, I will give you my feedback, good or bad.
    • Support from Emeric’s Timelapse if you have any questions or problems.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 24 Aug 2021
    Murphy, Sundays, frederikko and 37 others like this.
  2. anvictra

anvictra Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    RAW files just included, sorry for the delay.

3. Meatless taco

Meatless taco New Member

Newcomer
    hi, do you still have it? link isn´t working

4. frederikko

frederikko New Member

Dead link!

Meatless taco likes this.
  5. diosdado

diosdado Veteran

Trusted Gold Member No Limit