Request Emeric's Timelapse - TIMELAPSE MASTER CLASS 2021

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by anvictra, 23 Aug 2021.

1. anvictra

anvictra Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Hi!

https://emerictimelapse.com/courses/timelapse-master-class-2021

jisTYEh.png

Much more than just a Master Class
    The Timelapse Master Class 2021 – America in Motion (TMC21) is the most complete and advanced timelapse and hyperlapse online master class ever made by Emeric’s Timelapse. It is a one-of-a-kind course that combines travelling around America with teaching timelapses, motion control timelapses, astro-timelapses, hyperlapse photography and storytelling.

For years, timelapse photography has been a way for me to share my story, to share my way of seeing the world around us. Beauty is everywhere, you just need to see it! I use timelapse photography to share that message around the world and this is what this Timelapse Master Class 2021 is all about! Since I was 15, I dreamed of visiting America biggest cities, and this is what I have been able to do thanks to my passion for timelapse photography. It changed my life!

This Master Class is the result of over 10 years of experience shooting, editing, sharing and teaching timelapse videos!

This Master Class will teach you everything you need to know about the craft, and everything behind it. I will share with you my expert secrets to have a 100% success rate when going on location, you will never waste your time again! But you will also learn how to shoot amazing and flawless motion control timelapses, how to capture the smoothest hyperlapse videos or how to shoot breathtaking astro-timelapses, drone-hyperlapses and much more. This Master Class will also come with projects, tons of bonus videos and free assets to practice at the same time!

The TMC21 is also my first class that will come with FREE UPGRADES.

As I travel to new locations or find new content to teach about, I will add the videos for free!

SUMMARY
    Keep scrolling for detailed information about each lesson!

• Part 1 – Pre-Production
      • Learn how to get fully ready from home such as finding new timelapse spots, predicting amazing sunrises/sunsets and other tips and tricks to save tons of time on location.
    • Part 2 – An approach to cityscapes timelapses
      • Travel with me to America’s most beautiful cities to learn every little secret about cityscape timelapses. Being on location, I can share with you all the problems and challenges I face when shooting my timelapse videos, and how I overcome all of them.
    • Part 3 – The American Southwest, Nature and Deserts
      • Clouds, trees, rivers, rocks, night skies … Nature timelapses are the complete opposite of cityscape timelapses. In this 3rd part, I am taking you to Joshua Tree and Yosemite National Parks to capture California’s most beautiful sceneries, including astro-timelapses!
    • Part 4: How to: Motion Control timelapses, A Complete Guide
      • 1, 2 & 3-axis Motion Control timelapses will have no secrets for you. I will teach you to make the most out a slider and a pan/tilt system in order to create breathtaking motion control timelapses.
    • Part 5: Hyperlapse Photography
      • Learn how to create the smoothest hyperlapse videos out there with whatever gear you own, even a telephoto lens and a simple tripod! I will also share with you other techniques around the art of hyperlapse photography, including drones!
    • Part 6: Bonus videos
      • A bunch of fun bonus videos to finish the Timelapse Master Class 2021. Even this section will be updated with free content once in a while!

Anyone would share that by chance?

reg5n6zh6w6h likes this.
  2. Gphoto

Gphoto New Member

Newcomer
    Interested also