Emily Vartanian [Stiletto Beats] - Cali Girl Preset

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by photographoe, 10 Jun 2018.

1. photographoe

photographoe Gold Nova

No Limit
    IMG_4757_25-min.jpg

Cali Girl Preset -
    $50

The Cali Girl Preset Pack is a great standard preset that helps you achieve a warm edit with high contrast. This preset has the least color play of all my presets and is more true to color. Works great for direct sunlight or even interior shots! The preset pack includes Cali Girl, Cali Girl Bright and Cali Girl Moody. It's essentially one preset with slight variations in exposure and contrast.

Preset may need further editing as all photos have different lighting and colors. I would suggest playing with the:

-Exposure

-Whites/Blacks

-Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue on the color wheel

HOW TO INSTALL:

-Purchase here

-Download directly from checkout page or email

-Launch Lightroom, find the Preferences dropdown from the Lightroom tab on the left hand corner

-Click "Show Lightroom Presets Folder"

-Locate Cali Girl presets and drag and drop into your Develop Presets Folder

-Restart Lightroom

_____________________________________________________________________________

Don't just leech - If you have something to share with this community then please post it!
    Go through your collection and see what you have to contribute, purchase presets that you like and then upload them for others to enjoy or help the admins with monetary support wherever possible because every little bit helps <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Her other sets:
    https://p-v.club/index.php?threads/emily-vartania-stiletto-beats-joshua-tree-bahama-mama-and-mon-chérie.1629/

chuschus, supap, Markh and 61 others like this.
  2. apadah24

apadah24 Silver I

Please update the folder