Request Eric Bennett - Secrets of the Forest

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by petersan, 21 Jul 2024.

1. petersan

petersan Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    https://www.bennettfilm.com/SecretsOfTheForest

i-2d-GCpm2-S.jpg

Run Time: 4 hrs 2 min

This tutorial video is a blend of both theory and image development, covering the most significant aspects of photographing the forest by demonstrating compositional techniques, utilizing different kinds of lighting, helpful tips & practices, common mistakes, equipment essentials, and post-processing. You will see my approach to finding subjects and organizing chaotic forest scenes into captivating images with pleasing balance and effective visual flow. Apart from the valuable lessons on photographing the forest, you will also see how I edited three forest images from start-to-finish and handled the unique lighting conditions and overcame the different challenges each one presented. The most important editing techniques shown in this tutorial video are handling greens, creating color contrast, improving color harmony, increasing dynamic range, recovering shadow detail, enhancing light, midtone contrast, and precise lens distortion correction.

PSD files are included to follow along with. You do not need to purchase any external plug-ins, apps, or programs in order to achieve the results shown in this video. You will only need Camera RAW/Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.

2. Dav3

Dav3 Gold

Gold Member No Limit
  3. bobana

bobana New Member

Gold Member
    wow !

4. Adalanth

Adalanth New Member

Gold Member