Done Eric Floberg - The Classroom (Wedding Photography & Filmmaking Course)

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by razzi, 7 Jul 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razzi

razzi Silver II

Gold Member
    https://education.ericfloberg.com/bundles/the-classroom-full-photo-video-bundle
    It's a bundle of his two classroom courses - Wedding Photography and Wedding Filmmaking.

857a197b-97b1-45f2-b36d-f463223abe55.jpg

The Classroom is RE-LAUNCHING JULY 18th with the same mind-blowing courses all about Wedding Photography and Filmmaking!
    And with this re-launch, there is incredible new content just for you!
    23+ HOURS OF CONTENT

EVERYTHING FROM BUSINESS TO CREATIVITY

REAL WORLD EMAILS WITH CLIENTS

BONUS: FACEBOOK GROUP COMMUNITY

BONUS: PRICING GUIDE AND MY FULL WEDDING WORKFLOW FOR PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMMAKING
    Price: 2,994 USD

View attachment 48177

14+ HOURS OF CONTENT! This course is a deep dive into my experience as a wedding photographer. We cover everything from creative portraiture, organizing ideas, managing finances, fostering a great client experience, and so much more. Check out the full curriculum below!

Photo :

MODULE #1
    “The Brief Why”

Imploring you to ask why you photograph weddings. Having a business that stands the test of time means thinking beyond yourself and your own creativity. You will be inspired to think beyond the day as you photograph your clients and their families on their wedding day.
    444694_custom_site_themes_id_nBFLG5rGSc6lQSBwMVtu_4S7A1020.jpg

MODULE #2
    “The [Not So] Basics”

For a solid 1.5 hours, I break down the basics of how to shoot, all the photography gear I use, how I use it, and how to shoot like a photojournalist. This module is packed with all of the technical photography stuff to take your technical skills to the next level.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_TCdqMt6SXu4XVBdiCTsz_Lan+Ryan-480.jpg

MODULE #3
    "Photojournalism"

I chat through how to functionally shoot as a photojournalist and how street photography has helped me become a better photojournalist. You will learn how to use your senses to effectively photograph what would normally be ignored.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_goTGpYSGSeuc3Ponw4Ab_Austin + Jenna Chicago-201.jpg

MODULE #4
    "Editing"

I walk you through editing a full wedding gallery from start to finish. From backing up files at the end of a wedding night, to culling, how to create your own visual style even using presets, exporting (along with settings) and more. You’ll be equipped to become an editing pro!

444694_custom_site_themes_id_bfB6slnQEC5PqdQmnHUb_Ben + Emily-105.jpg

MODULE #5
    "Print Sales"

In this section, I do a full breakdown of how I use Pic-Time for galleries and passive income through print sales. You’ll be able to take this practical module and create new revenue streams for your business that will help you make more money without even booking more clients.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_cylwFOxSHSOHFx68h5xm_Module 5.jpg

MODULE #6
    "Business"

Learn how to incorporate your business, which corporation would make sense for you, how to maintain your books financially, how to set up business insurance, and how to start diversifying your business. This module is identical in both the wedding photo and wedding filmmaking courses. You'll also hear a full convo with my accountant about taxes.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_vn7RRm2qTNCW173iGvFC_Mod5-1.jpg

MODULE #7
    "Client Experience"

I talk about all of the technical parts of taking care of your clients [reading contracts line by line, Honeybook (CRM), emails, communication] - but even more, you’ll learn how to really make an impact & go above and beyond for your couples. Although the first half of this module is similar for both courses, in the Wedding Photography course you’ll see a full walk through setting up a potential Wedding Photography client meeting (real world emails) and specific examples from emails with real clients that have booked me as their wedding photographer and the process of booking. This module is over 2 hours of practical skills to take care of your clients that will blow them away.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_7lvXqqGShmCtCDVzkTeq_Austin + Jenna Chicago-505 2.jpg

MODULE #8
    "Creative Portraiture"

In this module, I dive into why my work differentiates me, what techniques I use for creative portraits, & how I plan to make creative portraits. This module will help you launch into your own creativity and inspire you to lean into what makes you different so you can stand out among the noise.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_CfFxPscZQpiK0Ts8EAI5_Field_Trips_BTS-9.jpg

MODULE #9
    "Field Trip"

As wedding photographers, sometimes we can get caught in a rut with creativity because of the predictability of weddings. In this module, I challenged myself to shoot creatively for 30 minutes in an uninspiring location and difficult situation. You’ll learn my process of drawing out beauty from mundane and be presented with your own unique challenge to help you think creatively no matter the situation.

MODULE #10
    "Marketing Without Marketing"

Your life will change if you treat your clients well. This module is my story and how I’ve grown my business. This module is identical in both the Wedding Photo & Wedding Filmmaking courses. You’ll learn some non-traditional routes for marketing, how to set yourself to diversify your business over time, and how to market without spending a dime.

MODULE #11
    "Investing"

In this module, do a deep dive with me on how to invest in yourself as well as how to traditionally invest your money. Not many creative courses share financial information, but I want these courses to be all-encompassing with as much transparency as I can muster. This module is the same in the Wedding Photography and Filmmaking Course. I go through how much I have in savings and retirement and offer my best info on how to set yourself up for success down the road as an entrepreneur.

MODULE #12
    "Philosophy" with Guest Speaker Benj Haisch

The Wedding Photography Course ends by asking the hard questions and challenging everyone to find a sustainable purpose in this industry. I sit down with the photographer who photographed my own wedding, Benj Haisch, who inspired me to become a wedding photographer in the first place. You will learn the most important parts of running a business, hear about some of the most impactful images from my own wedding and learn how to sustain in this industry without burnout.

Filmmaking:

14+ HOURS OF CONTENT! This course is a deep dive into my experience as a wedding filmmaker. We cover everything from creative storytelling, lighting & composition, organizing ideas, managing finances, fostering a great client experience, and so much more. Check out the full curriculum below!

MODULE #1
    “The Brief Why”

Imploring you to ask why you film weddings. I walk you through some of my early films and how my editing has evolved philosophically over time because of my “why”. Be inspired by my own story as you navigate figuring out a “why” that will sustain you for the long haul.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_nBFLG5rGSc6lQSBwMVtu_4S7A1020.jpg

MODULE #2
    “The [Not So] Basics”

For a solid 1.5 hours, I break down the basics of how to shoot, all the filmmaking gear I use & how I use it. Learn exactly what I use to shoot like a documentary filmmaker. Packed with all of the technical stuff to take your technical skills to the next level and make sure your video skills get out of the way of your creativity. This is one of my favorite modules, handsdown.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_c9ImsVhJQfWnJL0G0wgK_Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 1.22.12 PM.jpg

MODULE #3
    "Lighting & Composition"

In this module, I share some of my inspiration when it comes to composition & scenery during filmmaking. Learn how you can light your scenes with natural and motivated light, and how to effectively use composition to tell a less distracting story as a filmmaker.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_goTGpYSGSeuc3Ponw4Ab_Austin + Jenna Chicago-201.jpg

MODULE #4
    "Editing"

Your post-production life is about to get a WHOLE lot easier. We're covering transcoding in DaVinci Resolve and all of my editing in Premiere Pro. In this section, you’ll be inspired by my actual process, day-to-day on how I structure a wedding film with speeches, vows, music, how I deliver to clients, etc. SO pumped to share this one!

444694_custom_site_themes_id_bfB6slnQEC5PqdQmnHUb_Ben + Emily-105.jpg

MODULE #5
    "Use Your Senses"

Learn all about using your senses during a wedding day to take your wedding films from average to extraordinary. I walk you through how to integrate sound design in your surroundings to communicate a fuller story to the viewer - not just a series of clips from the day. You’ll be inspired by this philosophical approach and learn the best ways and places to collect sounds to add to your films.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_cylwFOxSHSOHFx68h5xm_Module 5.jpg

MODULE #6
    "Business"

Learn how to incorporate your business, which corporation would make sense for you, how to maintain your books financially, how to set up business insurance, and how to start diversifying your business. This module is identical in both the wedding photo and wedding filmmaking courses. You'll also hear a full convo with my accountant about taxes.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_vn7RRm2qTNCW173iGvFC_Mod5-1.jpg

MODULE #7
    "Client Experience"

I talk about all of the technical parts of taking care of your clients [reading contracts line by line, Honeybook (CRM), emails, communication] - but even more, you’ll learn how to really make an impact & go above and beyond for your couples. Although similar for both courses, in the wedding filmmaking course you’ll see a full walk through setting up a potential Wedding Film client meeting (real world emails) and specific examples from emails with real clients that have booked me as their wedding filmmaker. This module is over 2 hours of practical skills to take care of your clients that will blow them away.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_7lvXqqGShmCtCDVzkTeq_Austin + Jenna Chicago-505 2.jpg

MODULE #8
    "Creative Storytelling"

In this module, I dive into how I discovered my creative voice as a filmmaker. You’ll hear my personal sources of inspiration that range from YouTube to other filmmakers. I also walk you through technical strategies in editing to tell a better story. You’ll discover how to create your own creative voice and become a better storyteller.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_CfFxPscZQpiK0Ts8EAI5_Field_Trips_BTS-9.jpg

MODULE #9
    "Field Trip"

Oftentimes as Wedding Filmmakers, we find ourselves needing to make something in a pinch AND make it look amazing. In this module, I went out for 30 minutes and challenged myself to shoot only 15 clips of footage, and 1 intentional piece of sound design. An amazing personal exercise that I hope helps you see how you can create something from virtually nothing.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_am1pxNfiR9Gwq6I99joN_4S7A0426.jpg

MODULE #10
    "Marketing Without Marketing"

Your life will change if you treat your clients well. This module is my story and how I’ve grown my business. This module is identical in both the Wedding Photo & Wedding Filmmaking courses. You’ll learn some non-traditional routes for marketing, how to set yourself to diversify your business over time, and how to market without spending a dime.

444694_custom_site_themes_id_WInPZK33SfePNcsP6hld_Investing-1.jpg

MODULE #11
    "Investing"

Do a deep dive with me on how to invest in yourself as well as how to traditionally invest your money. Not many creative courses share financial information, but I want these courses to be all-encompassing with as much transparency as I can muster. This module is the same in the Wedding Photography and Filmmaking Course as I go through how much I have in savings and retirement and offer my best info on how to set yourself up for success down the road as an entrepreneur.

MODULE #12
    "Philosophy" with Guest Speaker Josh Helton of A Little Long Distance

I’m closing it out with all the feels. I sit down with one of my wedding filmmaking heroes, Josh Helton from A Little Long Distance to talk through storytelling philosophy. You’ll learn how to make your films not just beautiful but an heirloom for your clients by changing your goal as a filmmaker from perfection to intentional. Your perspective on being a filmmaker will be challenged and changed forever (with a few tears along the way).

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 15 Apr 2023
    nicobr, greerg, zowl and 9 others like this.
  2. razzi

razzi Silver II

Gold Member
  3. Jayess

Jayess Silver I

Gold Member
  4. razzi

razzi Silver II

Gold Member
  5. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Silver III

6. greerg

greerg Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
  7. razzi

razzi Silver II

Gold Member
  8. razzi

razzi Silver II

Gold Member
    A little bit too expensive for me if we're only four people interested :cool:

9. razzi

razzi Silver II

Gold Member
    Seriously? Why aren't you interested in this gem?

Jayess likes this.
  10. Daukness

Daukness Silver IV

Gold Member
    im interested and watching, waiting for more to add in

Jayess likes this.
  11. Brianyeon

Brianyeon New Member

Newcomer
  12. nicolasvanorten

nicolasvanorten New Member

Gold Member
  13. razzi

razzi Silver II

Gold Member
    Maybe we can sum all the interest for the next window when the classroom will be open?!

14. AdobeUser

AdobeUser New Member

Newcomer
  15. itreboot

itreboot New Member

Gold Member
    +1

Jayess likes this.
  16. chitown3634

chitown3634 New Member

Gold Member
    +1