Request Ewa Skapski photo - WATCH ME EDIT

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Marceline, 29 Feb 2024.

1. Marceline

Marceline Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    https://ewaskapskiphoto.bigcartel.c...rocess-from-start-to-finish-plus-studio-setup

WATCH ME EDIT - PRERECORDED VIDEO. MY PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH PLUS STUDIO SETUP

$450.00 BEFOER+AFTER.jpg befire+and+after+2.jpg

Hello there!!
    Are you curious to see my editing process? Would you like to dive in and watch me edit from start to finish? If you answered YES to any of these questions - then this video is for you.
    The video shows my process of editing my white studio sessions, from start to finish.
    I start by showing and explaining my studio setup, plus everything I use during my sessions.
    I link my light, umbrella, stand, reflector, and other things...so you don't have to look for them!
    During the studio part, I also talk about lenses used during my sessions, camera settings, angles, etc.
    The next part is editing. I edit two photos - one taken with studio light and, the second with natural light.
    Please keep in mind - I share my process and what works for me :). This is NOT an introduction to photography in general. Basic knowledge on how to shoot in manual is recommended.
    I also want to put more emphasis on the fact that there are MANY ways to photograph on white background. I simply show my process. Ultimately on the end, its on you to practice , and experiment.

2. rudolph0220

rudolph0220 Silver I

Gold Member