Gold Expert Photography - Macro Magic

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Astral, 5 Oct 2020.

1. Astral

Astral Gold Nova

No Limit
    https://expertphotography.com/store/courses/p16-macro-magic/

About this course
    Would you like to master macro photography and capture stunning details every time you shoot… with basic gear, from the comfort of your home? Macro-Photography-Course-557-1.jpg One of the most common misconceptions about macro photography is the need for a bunch of fancy gear.

For a long time, I was also struggling to capture the magnificent details of the flowers… I was frustrated because although I had a great camera and lens… it was no good at macro photography.

Most lenses will get you ‘close-up’, but to shoot true macro photography, you have to shoot objects at life-size… I thought the only way to improve my photos was buying a specialized lens.

But after a bit of research, I discovered there was a $9 accessory I could use to turn my lenses into macro lenses, so I gave it a try…

And the results were so exciting because I found a fun, cheap, and easy way to take stunning macro photos like this… Macro-Photography-Course-595.jpg I’ve developed dozens of ways to shoot interesting macros in any situation.

“Macro Magic” is an online video course on the art of macro photography.

It shows you how to capture stunning details, with basic gear, from the comfort of your home. All you need is a $9 accessory to turn your lens into a macro lens.

And you will even get access to our beautiful grunge backgrounds to add a splash of colour and texture to your photographs AND an extra video on focus stacking in Photoshop – both as free bonuses.

After completing Macro Magic…

You’ll be able to call yourself a macro photographer…

You’ll impress your loved ones with the stunning details and abstract images you’re sharing.

Your confidence will have grown. And you’ll realize how the creative skills you’ve gained can help with other forms of photography too. Macro-in-The-Field-205.jpg

If you don’t want amateur-looking pictures… and spending hours, weeks or even months trying to figure out macro photography by yourself…

Sign up today! Capture the stunning details around you and create images everyone around you will admire.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Catalin

Catalin Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    You're great! Thank you!!!

Astral likes this.
  3. Cassidy

Cassidy Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks!

4. El-Car

El-Car Silver IV

No Limit