Expert Photography - The Creative Photography Cookbook

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by Astral, 31 Oct 2020.

1. Astral

Astral Gold Nova

No Limit
    https://expertphotography.com/sp/p21-creative-photography-cookbook-ad/

Mind-Blowing Still Life Photography...
    Capture Magical Photos at Home with a New Niche of Creative Photography
    (31 Projects You Can Try Today)
    p21_banner-image-groups-mixed_-changed.png

After 15 years of photography, I thought I’d tried it all.

But during the recent lockdown, I needed to discover new ways to shoot, as I was unable to leave my home.

I struggled at first. But that changed one evening in March when a friend reached out to me, wanting to share a photo he’d taken.

He’d found a tutorial on ExpertPhotography, and spent the day playing with the ideas in his kitchen.

I wasn’t expecting much as he was new to photography, but…

It was a beautiful image that was not only technically perfect but very creative.

This style of photography was so timely and fitting for people stuck at home around the world. So I grabbed the link and shared it with our email subscribers…

I’ve never seen a response quite like it.

It was clear that we weren’t the only ones who fell in love with the author’s style.

Within a day, I received dozens of emails from people who had tried it for themselves.

The images were so magical, abstract, fun, and bizarre… I knew I needed more.

Meet Dina Belenko, The Uncrowned Queen of Creative Photography
    116911269_112019873943059_3423487962135647428_n-819x1024.jpg Dina is one of those rare people who changes what it means to be a photographer.

Her style relies on creating unique compositions while telling magical stories about mundane objects.

She creates castles out of sugar cubes… writes messages in spilt coffee… builds solar systems out of donuts…

All from the comfort of her home.

I tried it myself, and it is some of the most fun I’ve ever had with photography.

It’s no wonder she has 40,000+ followers on Instagram and is a brand ambassador for 500px with over 110,000 followers.

She’s pioneered a unique style of photography that has inspired thousands of students.

She’s the Gordon Ramsey of creative photography, so it only made sense to join forces and create this…

Introducing: “The Creative Photography Cookbook”
    P21_product-image_light_450.png
    (For illustration purposes only; this is a downloadable ebook)
    This 374-page ebook shows you how to capture 31 creative photos that are out-of-this-world.

This includes balance, levitation, steam, fire, splashes, typography and more…

While using gear you already own, from the comfort of your home.

All you need is our simple cookbook and printable recipe cards (more on those below).

The only limit is your imagination, and with 31 of Dina’s best ideas to choose from… you’ll never be short of inspiration.

p21_extra-1.png

With “The Creative Photography Cookbook”, you’ll soon discover:

• An unlimited source of creative inspiration for your own unique scenes
    • Fun ways to take photos from home, with basic gear and simple setups
    • Interesting ways to add character and mood to ordinary objects
    • How to use levitation to create cool and unusual images
    • The best way to use steam and fire for mystical and magical shots
    The recipes average 5 pages in length, with dozens of detailed photos to walk you through every step.

You don’t have to read the book all at once, or even in order.

Pick the image you want to create, read through the tutorial, print off the recipe card, and start shooting!

31 Printable Recipe Cards for Creative Photography
    P21_CardAnimation.gif

We wanted to make the process of capturing these photos as easy as possible.

So our editorial and design team worked together to create recipe cards for each image.

The process is simple:

1. Read through the detailed instructions in the ebook
    2. Print the single page recipe card
    3. Collect the ingredients
    4. Follow the simple steps
    5. Share your unique image on social media using our community hashtags
    The recipes detail how to create each image, as well as the ingredients you’ll need, costs, and time-to-shoot.

Whether you’re a home cook or a professional chef… these photography recipes make the process easy.

Allergic to Photoshop or Complicated Lighting?
    It’s a common misconception that images like Dina’s rely on Photoshop.

The truth is, outside of removing clamps and wires… Photoshop is rarely needed.

Dina focuses instead on the setup of the shot. She uses creative props and ordinary objects to make magical scenes.

And to make sure you know what to expect, we developed a dozen different icons that showcase the unique aspect of every recipe too…

p21_icon-banner_940x200.png

1-8-1024x1024.png

No Special Lighting

10-new.png

Rule of Thirds Free

8-8-1024x1024.png

Editing Free

9-8-1024x1024.png

Halloween Treat

Whether you’re looking for a quick 30-minute photo, or you want to get lost in an afternoon of creative photography…

There’s a recipe to suit every occasion.

Simple Setups For The Most Mind-Blowing Photos of Your Life
    Picture this.

You have a new way to take impressive photos without leaving your home.

Coming up with ideas isn’t a problem, because you have dozens of recipes to take inspiration from.

You place your camera on a tripod and gather some props and accessories.

There’s no need to worry about composition. You already know exactly how you’re going to make your photo amazing.

Time flies by as you arrange your scene and experiment with props.

Within minutes, you have captured your own unique image that is out-of-this-world.

And after some further experimentation, your photos are imaginative… extraordinary… and mysterious…

The images are so exciting and fun to shoot, you won’t stop shooting until your batteries are dead.

All you need is some simple setups with basic gear to produce stunning results like these…

p21_extra-3.png

Dina is no stranger to teaching her style of photography. Her tutorials have produced hundreds of happy students with stunning photos. Here’s a few of them…

“It’s much easier than it looks, thanks Dina!”
    Testimonial-1-Dina.jpg
    Testimonial-3-Dina.jpg
    Testimonial-2-Dina-599x1024.jpg
    Our 5 Course Menu for Amazing Photos
    (Value $199)

1. Appetizers and Snacks – Inspiration
    This section reveals how Dina found her inspiration… and shows you how to think-outside-the-box.

She goes into detail on simple ways to find new ideas, and how to develop your own creativity.

p21_image-group-chapter-1_appssnacks.png

2. Main Courses – Balance and Levitation
    Levitation is a big part of Dina’s signature style, and it’s easier to create than you might think.

With the right process, a little help from a glue gun and some clamps, and a tiny bit of retouching…

You can create action-packed and mind-bending images like these:

p21__image-group_chapter2-main-courses-1.png

3. Side Dishes – Steam and Fire
    Capture mystical and magical images by controlling fire, steam, and sparklers.

These pictures look like they belong in a book of potions and you can tell your own stories with every shot.

Steam and fire are easy to control and perfect for setting a warm and cosy mood.

p21_image-group_chapter-3-side-dishes.png

4. Dressings And Dips – Special Effects
    You can add more creative effects to your images with these advanced techniques.

Silhouettes… papercraft… ink in water… explosions of flour…

Not only do these look impressive, but they’re incredibly fun to experiment with… so long as you don’t mind having to tidy up afterwards!

p21_image-group_chapter-4-dressings-and-dips.png

5. Drinks – Action and Splashes
    You might be surprised to learn how simple it can be to capture water splash photography.

All you need is an off-camera flash (which you can get for $100), some simple instructions… and a little bit of experimentation.

No two shots will ever look the same. And when you combine some of the elements from the sections above, your images will be striking.

p21_image-group_chapter5-drinks.png

New Bonus Added: The Infinite Inspiration Dice Game (Value $99)
    Dina has an unlimited source of creative inspiration, and we wanted to provide you with one too…

That’s why we developed this simple dice game that challenges you to come up with your own unique ideas.

The idea is simple: let the dice decide.

Roll the dice four times, and with each roll, it will land on a new element to include in your new image.

The main ingredient… technique… food label… colour…

p21_limited-time-bonus_product-image_940.png
    Bonus #1: Desserts and Treats – Food Typography (Value $99)

What is a five-course meal without dessert?

In this bonus chapter, Dina covers the techniques she uses to capture stunning food typography.

Like using negative space to spell out a word… coffee beans to send a message… and liquid text from spilt milk.

p21_image-group_chapter-6-desserts-and-treats.png

Bonus #2: Themed Menu Cards (Value $99)
    To continue the cookbook theme, we’ve organised our favourite recipes into menu cards.

From mystical and magical to seasons-of-the-year… you can experiment with long term projects around a single theme.

You can capture these alone or challenge a friend to compete in taking the best photos.

p21_menu-cards_940.png

Here’s The Amazing Deal We’ve Put Together
    We’ve created a mind-blowing book of recipes for creative photography. And we’ve made it simple for you to try at home.

And although the value far exceeds $397.00, we’re offering this for a very limited introductory price.

You can get The Creative Photography Cookbook and two powerful bonuses for…

If The Creative Photography Cookbook helps you to:

• take the most creative and wonderful photos of your life…
    • capture interesting scenes with mundane objects…
    • ignite your passion for creative photography…
    …it will have paid for itself ten times over.

So if you’re interested in experimenting with (or advancing) your creative photography… and you’d like to have a guide written by a photographer who’s a pioneer in the field…

And you can start capturing fun and engaging images in a few hours.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. loony

loony New Member

That's looks great! Thank you sooooo much

3. pxdxa

pxdxa Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    This is an excellent post. Thanks so much.

4. JohnDo

JohnDo Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Wow. Thanks a lot !!!!! :)

5. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks so much