Request ExpertPhotography - Effortless Editing with Lightroom

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by chazey87, 23 Feb 2020.

1. chazey87

chazey87 Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Hey guys,
    does someone have this video course about editing landscape pictures with Lightroom?

Link:
    https://expertphotography.com/store/courses/p08-effortless-editing-with-lightroom/

nMbwWe0.jpg

About this course
    Would you be interested in a simple method for editing your pictures so quickly and beautifully that your friends begged you for prints?

Adobe Lightroom is the best editing software on the market now. But if you’re just starting out, it can feel complicated and even a little intimidating.

I’ve been a photographer and trainer for over eight years but for a long time my weakness was processing my photos.

I was reluctant to learn editing. I thought that processing my photos would take more time than it was worth. And it felt like cheating.

But great photographers acknowledge the power of editing. I attended a private workshop with Lightroom Expert, Casey Kiernan. One of the best in the world at what he does.

Casey challenged everything I thought I knew about Lightroom. I was able to improve my pictures and speed up my editing by about ten times!

And I didn’t need to be a “techie” to do so. Editing became simple by following the right “road map”.

Together, after learning Casey’s techniques, we filmed this best-selling course.

Effortless Editing is a High Definition video course on the art of Lightroom processing.

It shows you how to edit magazine-quality images without being a pro photographer and without burning hours away at a screen.

I walk you through our photo editing process step by step.

And you will even get access to my own presets as a bonus – so can process your photos even faster.

2. Hanyip0101

Hanyip0101 Gold

Gold Member No Limit
  3. Hanyip0101

Hanyip0101 Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Does anyone have this?