F.64 Elite – Palette Effects 2.0

Discussion in 'Panels & Plugins' started by cassini, 12 Dec 2020.

1. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    New-Pe2.0.png

With Palette Effects you will have access to a new world of photo editing possibilities. It leverages the principles of Color Theory to ensure you are making informed color decisions during the editing process. Don’t let the word Theory befuddle you, you can learn Color Theory, and you can start using it now.

With Palette Effects you are not hopping into a Photoshop Extension that gives you push button satisfaction, save that for the other convoluted panels. With Palette Effects you are working with a non-destructive workflow reliant system that is backed by the color theory principles of the great painters. The education + the panel will accelerate your post-production knowledge and the once trifling “Color Theory” will become second nature!

https://f64elite.com/palette-effects-panel/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    As I post this right now, there's already a new version of it. Which is the v3 and it is much more powerful than the previous version. So could compare it while you're trying to use this panel.

upload_2020-12-13_3-34-1.png

And also, I do check out this first link >>
    https://p-v.club/threads/f-64-elite-palette-effects-2-0-win.9783/#post-30499
    However, the requested thread could not be found. So, I'm here making a mirror for everyone, and I do believer many people are craving for this panel. Regards.

Last edited: 12 Dec 2020
    xjjx, Hueman, conamx and 57 others like this.
  2. replicator

replicator New Member

Your upload is the old version 1. Just let you know. Thank you.

3. tranviet

tranviet New Member

tthanks you