Dead FastRawViewer 1.7.2 Build 1696 (x86 / x64)

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by wagaboo, 6 Mar 2021.

1. wagaboo

wagaboo Gold Nova

No Limit
    FastRawViewer opens RAW files very quickly and displays them on the fly, rather than just displaying embedded JPEG files. This allows the photographer to see RAW just as the converter "sees" it, without any lag or latency, ensuring that RAW images can be quickly sorted and rejected based on the quality of the RAW itself, rather than the JPEG preview.

222222222222222222.jpg

FastRawViewer opens RAW files extremely quickly and renders them on-the-fly, instead of just displaying embedded JPEGs. It allows a photographer to see the RAW exactly as a converter will "see" it, without any delays or waiting time, guaranteeing the possibility to sort and cull RAW images lightning fast and based on the quality of the RAW itself, not JPEG previews. FastRawViewer's RAW-based tools (unique ones such as RAW histogram, RAW statistics, Shadow Boost, Highlight Inspection, Focus Peaking, per-channel view, as well as familiar ones like Exposure Compensation, White Balance, Contrast Curves) allow one to estimate what a converter will be able to squeeze from the RAW image data and make preliminary adjustments to the RAW file, which will be read and applied by Adobe converters.

FastRawViewer provides tools for the rating, labeling and sorting photos, and filtering of any number of RAW images.

FastRawViewer supports a variety of RAW, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG formats.

FastRawViewer is very user-friendly and seamlessly integrates into any existing RAW workflow. It is extremely flexible; nearly all of its settings can be tuned and keyboard / mouse shortcuts can be changed according to individual habits and preferences.

System Requirements:
    FastRawViewer for Windows requires a computer with SSE3-compatible CPU (that is, manufactured after 2004) and not-so-ancient video card. It works on a variety of 32/64 bit Windows platforms: 7, 8, 8.1,10 (we suggest Windows 8.1 / 64-bit or Windows 10/64-bit).

FastRawViewer for Windows uses hardware graphics acceleration:
    Graphics based on Microsoft DirectX: DirectX 9.0 is required, DirectX 9.0c support or later is recommended
    Graphics based on OpenGL - requires a video card with at least OpenGL 2.1 support.

HOMEPAGE: https://www.fastrawviewer.com/

DOWNLOAD 68mb
    {{Replace exe with one in crack folder}}

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

navieh, Werben, OnYourLeft and 10 others like this.
  2. GigiOnto

GigiOnto New Member

The crack has some problem.

In Windows 10 X64, after a while, it start notifying with a message box "The executable is corrupted: please reinstall the application".

3. wagaboo

wagaboo Gold Nova

No Limit
    I haven't encountered that problem yet and I've had it setup for a while but I'll keep monitoring it. I've also blocked it in my firewall.

4. OnYourLeft

OnYourLeft Gold

No Limit
    link isn't working ("file not found")