Request FCPX SYNTHWAVE PACK - Jake Brown

Discussion in 'Video Requests' started by thundermonkey, 22 May 2020.

1. thundermonkey

thundermonkey Silver II

http://www.jakebrown.tv/fcpx-synthwave-pack

SYNTHWAVE PACK FEATURES:
    • 65+ fully customizable assets exclusively for FPCX

• 30+ looping generators

• 7 Synthwave inspired titles

• Includes the JB.TV VHS Effect pack
      • 7 Fully Customizable VHS Effects

• 4 VHS Transitions
    • Includes the JB.TV Adjustment Layer for easy look adjustment
    FCPX GOES BACK TO THE FUTURE
    I love Synthwave. There, I said it.

I listen to anytime I need to get into the zone for work. I listen to it when I work out. I love the retro-future HUD design in some of my favorite movies like Bladerunner, Alien, and Star Wars. I don't know why I glorify the 80's vision for the future, but I do, and I'm pretty sure you do too.

I also love editing in Final Cut Pro X. Yeah, I said it. But let's be honest, the included generators and effects leave a lot to be desired. As a filmmaker and editor, I am always looking for the new thing that will help take my projects to the next level. But anytime I looked for effects or plugins that emulated the retro sci-fi aesthetic I love so much - it looked too cheesy, or was too expensive, or wasn't customizable enough, or wasn't even for Final Cut.

So I decided to create a pack of generators, titles, effects, and transitions that are fully customizable, combinable, loopable, and exclusively for FCPX.

JB1.png JB2.png

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE IN FCPX. NO MORE COMPROMISES.
    This pack provides you the ability to customize and combine until you create exactly what you want. The pack includes over 60 generators that work on their own or even greater as a whole when combined on the timeline.

If you own Motion 5, it's even more customizable, allowing you to open the project itself and fine-tune anything you need. But don't worry, you do not need Motion 5 to use these effects in FCPX!

PLUS you only have to install it once and it will be useable in every FCPX project you have on that machine.

JB3.png JB4.png

GLOW IT UP WITH THE INCLUDED VHS EFFECTS/TRANSITIONS & ADJUSTMENT LAYER
    The generators look good by themselves, but if you really want that retro sci-fi feel, you gotta have that glow!

I'm including my VHS Effects in this pack to fully unleash it's potential. And these VHS Effects are also fully customizable. And why not, let's include some VHS inspired transitions too.

I also created and have included an adjustment layer as a title that you can lay on top of your composition and drop those VHS effects (and/or any other effects) on so it will affect everything below it. Because for some reason FCPX doesn't come with an adjustment layer...

JB5.png JB6.png

DESIGNED FOR EVERYONE. PRICED FOR EVERYONE.
    There's nothing more frustrating than seeing a cool plugin, getting excited about it, and then seeing it's out of your budget or skill level. It sucks. I get it, I've been there.

So because of that I'm offering this at what I think is a very fair price. You get the generators, effects, titles (and fonts!), and transitions. And just like FCPX, you pay once and you own it forever, no subscriptions here.

Below is a tutorial of what you can do with this pack, all natively in FCPX.

agarbatti likes this.
  2. Paulom

Paulom Guest

3. thundermonkey

thundermonkey Silver II

Should mention this is on sale for the month.

4. Paulom

Paulom Guest

5. thundermonkey

thundermonkey Silver II

You uploaded this?

vlad likes this.
  6. gullwing

gullwing New Member

7. Paulom

Paulom Guest

up for request, not uploading

8. gfxgrrl