Other Language Felix Rachor - Homestudio Beauty Shooting (GERMAN/Gold)

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Kalypso, 1 Mar 2022.

1. Kalypso

Kalypso Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    https://felix-rachor.com/produkt/homestudio-beauty/

Screenshot_20220301-185041_Chrome.jpg

In diesem Live-Stream stellen wir uns der Challenge zu Hause ein Beautysetup zu fotografieren, ohne qualitative Kompromisse.
    Sonst haben wir immer viel Platz ein professionelles Umfeld. Diesmal werden wir zwischen Couch und Weihnachtsbaum arbeiten und du kannst live dabei sein.

Was brauche ich alles an Technik, was an Material und wie gehe ich überhaupt das ganze Thema an (Licht, Model, Makeup….), so dass am Ende auch wirklich professionelle Aufnahmen herauskommen.

Natürlich haue ich meine besten Tipps und Tricks raus und beantworte gerne eure Fragen während des Livestreams!

In this live stream we face the challenge of photographing a beauty setup at home without compromising on quality. Otherwise we always have plenty of space in a professional environment. This time we will work between the couch and the Christmas tree and you can be there live. What kind of technology do I need, what kind of material and how do I approach the whole topic (light, model, makeup...) so that in the end really professional photos come out. Of course I'll throw out my best tips and tricks and I'll be happy to answer your questions during the live stream!

It would be nice if someone could create English subtitles for it. Thank you in advance

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

neutronsk8, gamlate, ftabai and 33 others like this.
  2. Kyllah

Kyllah Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    thanks !!

Kalypso likes this.
  3. Kalypso

Kalypso Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    You're welcome mate :)