Dead Filmkit - Complete LUT Bundle

Discussion in 'Photo/Video LUTs' started by moonwalker, 19 Jun 2021.

1. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Get every LUT I’ve ever made!

This LUT pack is perfect for content creaters and filmmakers. Included, are various LUTs from different camera brands such as Sony, Zcam, Blackmagic, and Panasonic.

Why do you need these LUTs?
    Raw and other log formats can often times be hard to expose without a proper way of monitoring your image. Raw and other log formats also have a tendency to look flat or washed out. This is why I created these LUTs. Not only will they help you get exposure out on the field, they will also help you color correct in post production.

Before I go any further, I should note that I didn’t create these LUTs with the intent to sell them. These are simply the LUTs I’ve personally used and perfected over the years. Your own results may vary depending on your camera make and model. I should also note that these LUTs are not a”fix all” for your footage. These LUTs simply serve as a base or starting point for your grade. If you want the best results, I suggest grading beyond the simple application of the LUT.

Why did I make these LUTs:
    I designed these as an alternative to the standard rec709 color LUTs offered by manufacturers. These LUTs are a bit more saturated, specifically in the red and green channel and much more complimentary to skin tones. These are my go to LUTs for weddings or any image I want to add more vibrance to.

q1MT2wnIj7.jpg wGL92LsBqN.jpg VNN7WGj9bU.jpg PnEWe17Zcw.jpg akN6GGbUfx.jpg g45kfclFqm.jpg f4InaLqK0w.jpg fVA9RziRAd.jpg vutFOFdYDP.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    vS2xNXAxLn.jpg s7820oy1jT.jpg zdOhetP4iX.jpg KZgRbkES1T.jpg nKxbgt77DO.jpg 9WcMhd1hI8.jpg

Source: https://ludemanproductions.sellfy.store/

Link: [GOLD-Dead]

Last edited by a moderator: 7 Mar 2023
    Marrom, owlpak, Irmoks and 65 others like this.
  2. Lamell

Lamell Gold

No Limit
    thanks

3. apadah24

apadah24 Silver I

Please update the link

Natalia likes this.
  4. diosdado

diosdado Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    pls re upload