FilterGrade - @Dshukin Lightroom Presets

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by photographoe, 3 Jul 2018.

1. photographoe

photographoe Gold Nova

No Limit
    30 Travel & Adventure Lightroom Presets by @dshukin
    https://filtergrade.com/product/dshukin-lightroom-presets/
    FEATURED2-Dmitry-Shukin-Lightroom-Presets-FilterGrade-510x339@2x.jpg

Natural Enhancements for Adobe Lightroom

This amazing bundle of Lightroom Presets was put together by travel and adventure photographer @dshukin. These presets will help you add natural, clean colors to your landscape and adventure photography work, as well as clean up and add moody tones to your portraits!

Here’s a little bit from @dshukin about his presets, “These are the presets that I have created and used over the past 2 years while I was traveling the world. During this time, I visited more than 40 countries and experimented with color grading and tried to create my own style and vision of shades. Around this time was when I was happy to work with the world’s largest companies and create different content for them. Since the photography is diverse and plentiful due to diverse client base and styles, you will find presets to help you out in different locations, seasons, times, and lighting situations.

Each preset in this bundle is unique and will give your photos powerful, expressive colors. Here you can find everything you need for different purposes and tasks. From cold, dark pictures from the north of Norway and Iceland, to warm and bright shades from Bali. Experiment! Enjoy! Develop!”

Start your edits in Lightroom with these beautiful presets from @dshukin.

• 30 Lightroom Presets!
    • Warm Sunrises
    • Moody Tones
    • Lifestyle Enhancements
    • Portrait Detail
    • Travel/Adventure
    • Free Help Files and Support
    This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
    Aurora-Dmitry-Shukin-Lightroom-Presets-FilterGrade-510x339@2x.jpg Bali-Vibes-Dmitry-Shukin-Lightroom-Presets-FilterGrade-510x339@2x.jpg Blue-Yellow-Game-Dmitry-Shukin-Lightroom-Presets-FilterGrade-510x339@2x.jpg China-Mood-Dmitry-Shukin-Lightroom-Presets-FilterGrade-510x339@2x.jpg Dark-Skyes-Dmitry-Shukin-Lightroom-Presets-FilterGrade-510x339@2x.jpg Moody-Greens-Dmitry-Shukin-Lightroom-Presets-FilterGrade-510x339@2x.jpg Sexy-One-Dmitry-Shukin-Lightroom-Presets-FilterGrade-510x339@2x.jpg Mountain-Lake-Dmitry-Shukin-Lightroom-Presets-FilterGrade-510x339@2x.jpg
    THERE ARE 30 PREMIUM PRESETS
    Aurora (Preset, specially created for night photos. It works perfectly with the starry sky, drawing the northern lights or the milky way. Adds a deep blue tint in the shadows and creates a special atmosphere of the night photography)

Back In The Day (Very vintage preset, perfectly suitable for portraits in nature. Gives a very interesting look, like the old film camera and adds an intense stylish grain in the photo.)

Bali Vibes (A preset that, if you have overexposed your photo and got, for example, white sky, it will give it a nice blue tint to correct the situation. Beautifully lies on the photos, where there is greenery as well. Gives a great green-blue balance on a picture. I very often used this preset in Bali, where green dominates in landscapes.)

Blue Yellow Game (Stunning preset. I, frankly, adore it myself. It attaches a super clean, very light, holographic-turquoise hue to bright photos, such as the sky above all. This adds a nice reddish brown in the shade. And also muffles the yellow and green hues. This creates an excellent contrast of colors in the light and dark parts of your photos. Ideal for shooting during the day in the lightest time.)

China Mood (Very well suited for underexposed photos, works with the shadows and emphasizes the object and background. Gently works with sunset or dawn light and emits green color of either water or wood. Great for both portraits and landscape photos)

Clean (Cold and very clean preset. Turns all the gray into a cold blue shade and makes it lighter and gives more contrast. Highlights the sky, water, and any light areas of the photo.)

Dark Skies (Preset works wonderfully in cloudy weather or rain, when the sky is cloudy and you want to emphasize it and convey a very dark atmosphere. Gives your photos a dark blue color and creates a heavy vibe)

Dark Waters (A dark turquoise green preset that works great with water and sky. Use with photos where cold shades prevail. This preset aligns and balances the entire spectrum of colors from green to violet.)

Enhance Mountains (A preset specially created for enhancing dark, underexposed photographs. For example, if you want to avoid the overexposure of your sky, your shadows will be dark. This preset will highlight and reveal them and give them a pleasant warm reddish shade, in contrast to the cold light tones of the sky.)

Feeling Adventurous (This preset will give you colorful juicy shades for your dynamic photos. Try to use it if you are shooting sports or are shooting water activities, for example, kayaking or surfing.)

Fog is Coming (The main feature of the preset is its complex gradient filter, which hangs over the entire top of the photo. This filter is made in such a way that in any photo where there is no fog, it will add it. Creates a mysterious and mystical atmosphere for almost any picture. It’s all about this gradient filter.)

Green Queen (adds a lot of greenish shades to the photo and makes it darker and deeper.)

I See Stars (Created for night photos and the manifestation of stars in photographs. If you are photographing the starry sky, this preset will do all the work for you. You will see all the stars that fall into the field of your lens.)

Iceland Black (Turns any photo into a collision of white and black colors. Very sharp contrast preset, which is suitable for giving a very dramatic and dark moody look)

Iceland Cold (Adds cool clean shades and makes very bright and light parts of your highlight on the photo. Ideal for shooting in winter, where there is snow or ice. Gives a cool blue tint to the whole overall color range of photography.)

Iceland Vibe (Suitable for giving a deep green shade of grass to your photos. Even a yellowish or brownish color of the grass, it will paint in a pleasant green tint. It also almost completely desaturates blue areas, such as the sky, and gives a moody atmosphere)

Juicy (Juicy saturated matte preset. Perfectly fits if you do not want to get rid of the colors, but want to make them softer and more balanced. Great for lifestyle and outdoor shots involving people.)

Lizard (Gives a dark blue and green color to your shadows.)

Moody Greens (One of my favorite presets. It makes miracles with greens. Try to apply it to a photo of the greenery in the forest and you will be surprised how it transforms your picture.

Moody Portrait (Desaturated matte preset for moody portraits. Makes skin tones softly brown, instead of orange or yellow. Ask your model to undress, arguing that you have a great preset that works very nicely with a naked body. I’m serious ;)

More Portraits Please (Very soft matte preset, designed for portrait photography. Almost all colors are slightly desaturated, except of the skin tones, so that nothing distracts the viewer from the model.)

Mountains + Lakes (Depending on the lighting, the color of the water or the mountains can vary from dark blue and even violet to a saturated turquoise almost green color. This preset is best suited for giving your photos a deep, balanced dark blue color with a shade of green. I always use it if I photograph lakes or mountain rivers.)

Sexy One (Created for color portraits and works with leather. Gives a pleasant reddish dullness in the shadows, and studies the blue color in the photos. Great for portraits in swimming pools or water.)

Smoke It (Wherever there is smoke, use this preset. Smoke, fumes, fog or heavy clouds, ideal components for this preset.)

Soft Cold Touch (Soft, desaturated preset, with a very calm cold shade. Works great in a light regime, for example, at dusk or early in the morning.)

Soft Sunsets (A preset specially created for sunsets. There’s nothing to add, your sunset photos will play with new colors. Very soft and gentle preset. You’ll like it!)

Softy (A soft preset that simply makes all your colors of a picture, highlights and shadows areas softer and not much contrasting.)

Warm and Cozy (Adds matte brown tones in the shadows. Great for indoors photos, by the fire, or in soft light from candles or lamps.)

Water Splash (Gives a turquoise shade to the water and makes bright parts of the photo much softer and cooler. Also adds a contrasting reddish brown hue in the shade, and makes them a bit dull, for a greater balance.)

Waterfall Milk (Ideal for color correction of photos on long exposure, especially photos of rivers and waterfalls. Gives the water a light milky look, and a little tint in a turquoise hue. It will also give a soft warm matte color to your shadows.)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Don't just leech - If you have something to share with this community then please post it!
    Go through your collection and see what you have to contribute, purchase presets that you like and then upload them for others to enjoy or help the admins with monetary support wherever possible because every little bit helps <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Download:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. msayed

msayed New Member

Empty Folder