Dead [FRA] Beboy - Add the 16-35mm Sunstar to all Your Photos

Discussion in 'Trash' started by alfern, 12 Apr 2019.

1. alfern

alfern Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    GQYxMeb.jpg

This is on French, but it contains a PSD of a 16-35mm sunstar you can add to your photos, so you don't really need to understand the language in the video.

Description:

Bring the finishing touch to your sunrise / sunset photos by easily adding a beautiful starry sun!

In this 27-minute video, I explain in detail how to use the photoshop file that I provided to reproduce in a very realistic way, the famous star shape of the 16-35! The demonstration is made on 3 examples, those presented here in photo. In the first 2 examples you will see how easy it is to add this sun to your photos, it takes at most a few seconds to transform the impact of your photos! I will also show you the huge possibilities of customizing this star, so that you can adapt it to your taste. Indeed, this starry sun is entirely modifiable, its size, its orientation, its colors and these modifications are valid for each ray! Their intensity and appearance, everything is customizable to the detail, even the flares are adjustable one by one! By having access to each of the layers that make up this sun, integration will always be as realistic as possible!

In a third example, I will show you a different use of this sun. You will see how to use some elements that make up the sun provided to accentuate the already existing rays on your photos!

This technique makes existing rays longer, more defined and works with any type of sun already present on your photos! I have already used this technique to accentuate the starry shape of photos made at 14 mm, 50 mm, etc.

Included: - An explanatory high-definition video of 27 minutes, in French - The Photoshop file of the sun with all the layers - The photo of lavender (the one with the little house) to be able to practice the techniques learned in the video

DEAD LINK

Last edited by a moderator: 14 Apr 2019
    Vic12g, cherocom, popodirect and 11 others like this.
  2. vrdude

vrdude Moderator

Staff Member Gold Member No Limit
    whoever downloaded this, please reshare

3. Vic12g

Vic12g New Member

Hello. Would you be so kind as to upload it again please?