Done FRIEVALT FLYING FABRIC

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by le_penseur_, 8 Aug 2018.

1. le_penseur_

le_penseur_ Silver IV

No Limit
    Frievalt Flying Fabric - DAN FRIEVALT
    https://store.seniorsunlocked.com/store/xMhbGgz5

Easily create dramatic dresses or flowing fabric extensions using my Frievalt Fabric Overlays.

For years I would photograph using long, flowing sections of fabric. My second home was the fabric store...me and several Grandmothers. No offense to Grandmothers but if you've seen how I look, I was like a fish out of water at a fabric store, lol.

I would purchase yards and yards of different fabric to create dresses or just have my subject hold the fabric to create a long flowy leading line into my images.

Several years ago I purchased a huge Parachute and with a friend made a dress out of that. It was so cool. I used it for several years. The only drawback of the Parachute is that it is huge and tough to manage unless you have several people to help. I didn't always have that. Plus it is a Parachute after all, so it would catch the wind which could be dangerous at times!

All of these struggles lead me to create these Frievalt Flying Fabric Photoshop Overlays. Now I can easily add fabric to any image...indoor, outdoor or composites. No longer did I need a team to struggle with a dress or have to purchase several different colors, lengths or textures to match the outfit or background. The possibilities are endless with my Fabric Overlays!

I even was awarded Wisconsin Photographer of the Year and received a two Loans from the Professional Photographers of America with images I created using these Fabric Overlays.

Included in my Frievalt Fabric Overlays are over 375 different fabric files for variety in lighting, angles, and textures. I have satin, textured, sheer, cloth and parachute material included to give you all kinds of options. Plus I show you how to quickly change the color of the fabric so you can easily match anything your subject is wearing.

Also as a bonus, I don't just leave you hanging to figure all this out. I have step by step video tutorials that show you how to take the Fabric files and create epic images.
    ph5F1VUXQiOtKAZImVQW_Ali_Desert_FFF_before.jpg

2FSMtPJ3SmORbzgKqf6g_zLukins_Church_before.jpg

Mod Edit:
    https://p-v.club/threads/seniorsunlocked-com-frievalt-flying-fabric.5347/

Last edited by a moderator: 16 Apr 2021
    Qwerty432, to4sty, Ramya and 5 others like this.