Done Fstoppers - Capture One Editing Guide - Quentin-Decaillet

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by janspeed, 19 Sep 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club founder

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    GB approved.
    Participants will receive payment info.

headphonia and Kocaman like this.
  2. rohini

rohini Silver I

Thank u Sir

3. Kocaman

Kocaman Gold Nova

Trusted No Limit
    Thank you @h1ghm1nd and thank everyone for being patient.

4. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Patient, everyone is all stress out because of you! And never put your hands into your sleeves, esp. if it's way too & so much dirty.

Last edited: 25 Sep 2019
    stevestone likes this.
  5. Kocaman

Kocaman Gold Nova

Trusted No Limit
    You sound like an young African child who is on the cusp of dying from hunger and dehydration. I don't see why you are stressing out over a course which is not even on a limited time promotion, even looking past that its only 120 dollars. Rules are set here for a reason and we must do our best to allow them. If you urgently needed this course for your personal needs, I don't see why you cannot just purchase it yourself and stop the mayhem. Getting over that, if you really wanted push the group buy through without getting the admins involved, you had enough funds/members anyway. Clearly not everyone is on the same wavelength as you or @stevestone, if they was the group buy would have been done by now. If you guys really interested in pushing group buys by your own rights, trying getting a position as a admin/mod on this forum, until then don't make assumptions, use foul language and try to break the rules. No one here is trying to sabotage the group buy, we just want it done the right way, sometimes it may not be in the best interest of a few, maybe the majority, however it does follow the rules set. If @stevestone ran off with the funds, it would just cause a lot of headaches for everyone, i am not saying he will, but there is always a possibility and to maintain the credibility of group buys on this forum we follow the rules, not your or @stevestone's opinion.

absentia and puppetwarp like this.
  6. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    I told you so guys. Here' ye, hear ye. Behold the true form and his attitude. Be careful, whenever you deal with this person. Please, have a screen capture and do save it into your desktop. For future reference, please.

Hahaha, FYI. I'm just helping out in here, again I don't have any intention of buying if I'm not craving for what I want. :D Half of the people in here, already know the likes of you Kocaman and your scams. I don't know why you would like to fit in here and brain washing some of the people in this group. Many of them have informed us, but nothing to worry about because they're all classified just for you. And thank you, I am so proud I am from Madagascar! We do have wild animals in here. It's weird because we do have it in here also. OK, I'll bring my cage next time for a special someone. It's very hard to be a forest ranger to be exact.

7. puppetwarp

puppetwarp Gold Nova

No Limit
    well said.

Kocaman likes this.
  8. h1ghm1nd

I will remind you all again that payments must be sent only to the admin or a mod. This is for your own protection and to prevent unwanted problems.
    Do not send payments to anyone else and also check that a Group Buy has the "Group Buy" prefix. This prefix can only be set by mods and it means that the GB is approved.

Kocaman likes this.
  9. Kocaman

Kocaman Gold Nova

Trusted No Limit
    You are welcome, for future reference I said you sound like an African child not you are, there is a difference you know. You can joke about it and go off topic all you want but you haven't really provided a concrete logical response to my statement and now you are calling me a scam? That is quite a big accusation, please provide a proof of this, until then the words coming out of your mouth bare no credibility. If trying to encourage everyone to follow the rules is brain washing and scamming people, maybe my definition is off, maybe its yours. I may not have come across polite before, but at least I don't go around accusing members of brain washing and scamming. Truth be told, you haven't come across very polite before as well. You can go all out and try to gather as many followers as possible to put me down all you want, I will let everyone else be the judge of it. You don't have to be this negative "if you are just trying to help out", clearly you have something personal against me after going through all this fuss when you are not even after the course yourself.

Thank you @h1ghm1nd for the reminder.

10. stevestone

stevestone Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    I am going to transfer the collected amount to @h1ghm1nd and deliver him list of your names who paid so far.

Anyone who wants to join pls message to @h1ghm1nd

@Kocaman i see through you very well. I wish you had got more attention and love from your parents.

cassini likes this.
  11. stevestone

stevestone Legendary

And because of Kocaman's annoying direct messages i am not contributing 30$. He says i need to face the consequences. OK.
    And you can also listen him and wait for a discount. He is obsessed with money. Now please recalculate the new ticket price @Kocaman Let your genius brain be useful.

cassini likes this.
  12. josh

josh New Member

13. Kocaman

Kocaman Gold Nova

Trusted No Limit
    Contributing Member List:

01. @Robert
    02. @Kocaman
    03. @stevestone
    04. @DreamerX
    05. @carpediem
    06. @Norbert
    07. @rohini
    08. @Nikond5
    09. @AEH
    10. @bart999
    11. @FreeEducation
    12. @animelrhl
    13. @pouhou
    14. @evertrying
    15. @headphonia
    16. @doublemint76
    17. @josh

@stevestone do you have any of your friends on this list? I am counting your contribution as 1 person but not entirely certain whether you had their user names included in the list or not. For the time being I am assuming they are not on the list.

Based on members above all still willing to contribute and the workshop itself costing a total of 120 dollars, each member needs to contribute: $7.06

I am not sure with the specifics of how the admins handle payment transfers, fees and rounding off. This is the precise calculation rounded up to the nearest cent with assumption that payments will be sent as gifts, i.e. no transfer fees involved, which I am happy to send to an admin but will wait and see what the admin requests in the payment info.

14. Robert

Robert Silver III

The insanity about anything taking some time, it's a tutorial not a heart transplant. I've been interested since the first emails went out but losing your cool that this has taken an entire week is just ludicrous.

absentia, stevestone and Kocaman like this.
  15. Kocaman

Kocaman Gold Nova

Trusted No Limit
    Unfortunately it happens, it felt more like a brain surgery for me though. I am still waiting for some of the SLR Lounge tutorials, exercising patience is never a bad idea on here, I admit I found it difficult when I first joined p-v.club, I still do. I guess at times we forget how lucky we are to have such a community where everyone is sharing such great tutorials and content. It's a shame such sanity has occurred, but its now in the past. I hope the admin put the GB through successfully and I hope everyone enjoys this great tutorial. Sincere apologies to everyone for my rather abrupt approach.

16. stevestone

stevestone Legendary

Kocaman accused me running away with the money :))) the amount would be around 90$ if the GB was completed by me.
    He lives with lots of fears, very sad for him.

17. stevestone

stevestone Legendary

Last edited: 26 Sep 2019
  18. NanaNikon

NanaNikon Legendary

Girls Girls! You're all pretty!! but seriously now, can we please stop fighting and move forward with this GB? I personally know @Kocaman and he's harmless! Obsessed with money? No he's just very smart, and is trying to keep this GB within the rules...enough on this subject PLEASE! If we keep fighting and pointing fingers at each other, this group will die! Calling a person out in front of everyone and accusing them of something that you may have taken the wrong way, is just childish! It tarnishes the other persons reputation in here...and lets face it, gaining trust in this group is hard! What if you're wrong about the person!?!

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, if you have a problem with another member, and you feel they are up to no good, maybe you should address this problem with an admin and let them investigate the issue...because what if you're wrong, and now you've got 20 people never trusting that person again! We're all here to learn...and sometimes that even means learning from each other, and sometimes we have to trust each other! We are all from different walks of life, and we all have very different personalities and ways that we do things...so please walk away, get something to drink, and lets keep this moving in a friendly, non stressful atmosphere...PLEASE!

absentia, xtremecoder, Astral and 7 others like this.
  19. headphonia

headphonia Silver II

Glad this went through. Will keep an eye out for the payment info details.

stevestone likes this.
  20. h1ghm1nd

GB payment info sent.

headphonia and stevestone like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.