Fujilove Magazine Lens Guide Bonus Booklets (X mount Primes Part 1-2, Zooms, GFX +NEW 8/2024!!!)

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by dzinetokyo, 23 Dec 2023.

1. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    X mount Primes Part 1
    These are bonus lens guide issues for FujiLove subscribers. These will probably be useful primarily for X-mount body owners or the very fortunate people with sizable disposable income who own the medium format GFX series bodies. Still it's fun to check out glass even if you probably won't buy it.
    This first post in this thread is Part 1 of the Primes. (The Fujilux Trio, XF23mmF1.4 R, XF27mmF2.8 R WR, XF23mmF2 R WR, XF33mmf14rlmwr, XF18mmF2 R, XF16mmF2.8 R WR, XF23MMF1.4 R LM WR, XF16mmF1.4 R WR, XF18mmF1.4RLMWR, XF14mmF2.8 R)
    I will be adding posts of the remainder of the guides in the threads over the next couple of weeks. I hope some of you enjoy them.
    スクリーンショット 2023-12-23 19.08.59.png

Password the standard one.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    X mount Primes Part 2
    This is the second post in this thread, Part 2 of the Primes. (XC35mmF2, XF35mmF1.4 R, XF35mmF2 R WR, XF50mmF2 R WR, XF56mmF1.2 R, XF56mmF1.2 R APD, XF56mmF12RWR, XF60mmF2.4 R Macro, XF80mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro, XF80mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro-1, XF90mmF2 R LM WR, XF200mmF2 R LM OIS WR)
    I will be adding posts of the remainder of the guides in the threads over the next couple of weeks. I hope some of you enjoy them.
    スクリーンショット 2023-12-23 19.19.23.png
    Password is standard.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

3. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks for these . . . ;)

dzinetokyo likes this.
  4. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    This thread continues with a new bonus lens review from Fujilove for 2024: VILTROX AF 27MMF1.2 PRO XF. I believe that Viltrox offer similar glass for other mounts. The password is the standard.
    lf.png
    Hidden Content:

5. bitjerman

bitjerman Silver III

Gold Member
    @dzinetokyo - Thank you very much for this incredible Fuji collection! These are a lifesend for us Fuji shooters :)

dzinetokyo likes this.
  6. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Another new bonus lens review from Fujilove for 2024: SAMYANG AF75MMF1.8X. Third-party lens just keep getting better while boasting significantly lower prices. As mentioned previously, many of these brands offer versions for other major mounts and so this may be a useful reference. The password is the standard.
    スクリーンショット 2024-02-23 23.44.02.png
    Hidden Content:
    By the way, I wanted to thank all the people who have provided "likes" and helped me to achieve "Pro." Happy snapping to all!

7. bitjerman

bitjerman Silver III

Gold Member
    Thank you for this. I was about to settle for the Viltrox 85mm, but now am made aware of Samyang AF lenses (I thought they'd never make one for Fuji). Great choices overall. It's funny though - The 75mm for Sony is a fullframe lens and costs 100$ less than the Fuji crop lens currently. Oh well :)

8. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    @bitjerman Thanks for your comment and the "like". Glad to know there are more Fuji-ists out there.More acceptable choices are becoming available from a lot of third party makers. The real issue is who controls sensor production. I am happy to have added to your lens choice indecision - there is nothing like endlessly perusing reviews and watching youtube in-depth analysis.

9. bitjerman

bitjerman Silver III

Gold Member
    I'm gonna blame this lost weekend on you - An endless flurry of reviews and tubing indeed. I'm gonna go now and shoot a leaf or something; the gear can wait :-D

The Samyang appears to be one of a series of small glass they've made for Sony E (and Fuji now). If my planned purchase of a Sony body as well happens, I will be buying their entire small lens range. Lovely set for size and performance and price too.

dzinetokyo likes this.
  10. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    New bonus lens review from Fujilove for March 2024: XF8mmF3.5R WR. Another addition to the brand lineup. The password is the standard.
    lens 202403.png
    Hidden Content:
    I am pleasantly surprised by the response to my FF posts. There seem to be more Fuji users here than I thought.

ifoundserenity, Jims, Jayess and 7 others like this.
  11. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    New bonus lens review from Fujilove for April 2024: Sigma 18-50MMF2.8 DC DN. Another third-party addition! The password is the standard.
    l20244.png

Hidden Content:
    The password is the standard. Enjoy!

12. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    New bonus lens review from Fujilove for May 2024: TTArtisan AF56MMF1.8. Another third-party addition! The password is the standard. Best wishes to all for a productive day (or night) through the finder!
    スクリーンショット 2024-05-08 14.19.30.png
    Hidden Content:

13. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    New bonus lens review from Fujilove for June 2024: Laowa Argus 33MMF0.95 CF APO. Another third-party addition! The password is the standard. Best wishes to all for a productive day (or night) through the finder!
    スクリーンショット 2024-06-07 21.48.54.png
    Hidden Content:

ifoundserenity, Jims, wewere and 5 others like this.
  14. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    XF50mmF1R WR - WWW.FUJILOVE.COM.png
    New bonus lens review from Fujilove for July 2024: XF50mmF1R WR. Another prime and with a super F1.0! The password is the standard (p-v.club). Best wishes to all for a creative day (or night) through the finder!
    Hidden Content:

ifoundserenity, mazzy80, Jims and 4 others like this.
  15. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    スクリーンショット 2024-08-10 22.47.59.png
    August Lens Guide is the XF70-300mmF4.-5.6 R LM OIS WR (reviewed by Dylan Goldby).
    Hidden Content:
    The password is the standard (p-v.club). Best wishes for sharp subjects and perfect bokeh!

ifoundserenity, dhcnet and Jayess like this.