Fujilove Magazine - Year 2023 Jul-Dec (Issues 88-93)

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by dzinetokyo, 23 Dec 2023.

1. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Here is the last half of 2023 issues of FujiLove. This completes site member access to all issues of this publication available. As mentioned before, check out "similar thread" and their OPs and mirrors: @stevestone, @jbgood47 and @jma . I hope that the Fujifilm fans and potential owners will find the publication interesting.
    スクリーンショット 2023-12-23 18.27.44.png
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Password is the usual.
    Also for owners of the FF models with interchangeable lens (X mount and GFX mount), I will post the bonus FujiLove lens review e-booklets soon. (Even owners of other brands may find them interesting since the glass is made by one of Japan's premier makers of broadcast lenses.)

2. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks for the Fuji-postings run . . . one must appreciate a Company that actually listens and responds in kind to their customers. As for the contents of this publication: some of the most creative captures I've seen across the spectrum of people invested in the Fuji brand . . . thanks again! :)

dzinetokyo likes this.
  3. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks for the observation @Nikon4life . I would add that the system and especially features the hybrid viewfinder in the X-100 and X-pro series are part of the reason for FF users doing a lot of work in camera. Frankly the first 100 helped me rediscover the simple fun of looking through an optical viewfinder and making adjustments with familiar analog dials, switching between the electronic WYSIWYG viewfinder and back to optical without taking my eye off the eyepiece, and checking out how well I have set up for a pic. I would add with a bit of chagrin, I wish that Nikon had joined the mirrorless bandwagon earlier and come out with their Z-8 and Z-9 earlier. It would have made some earlier purchase decisions a magnitude more difficult.
    [Edit]
    Apologies to all for my lateness in offering holiday greetings. Whatever your beliefs or creed, you all have my best wishes for a safe and happy end-of-the year holiday season, and for a healthy, prosperous 2024 (Year of the "Wood" Dragon according to the 60-year Chinese astrological cycle) and terabytes of great photos.

Last edited: 27 Dec 2023
    Nikon4life likes this.
  4. Herner Werzog

Herner Werzog New Member

whats the password???

5. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    The standard site password: p-v.club

6. Herner Werzog

Herner Werzog New Member

Thanks, new here didn't know

dzinetokyo likes this.
  7. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    We were all once new. Even if you read the member rules, etc., which I highly recommend, it is easy to overlook details. The pw mentioned above is fairly standard. The other detail to remember is the standard pw for mirrors which is "p-v.mirror". Also some sites use an access code which the poster will note. Some other fundamental rules I have learned in my short experience (only since March of this year): "like" the OP in addition to the mirror(s); be patient with requests for refreshes (the poster may be busy from life or trying to go through the mountains of books and tutorials here); and always respect and be understanding of others, remembering this is a global site and English may be a second language which may result in comments that may irritate at first glance (I recall how forgiving people around me were when I was learning how to butcher Japanese verbs). Everyone with whom I have interacted has been really kind and helpful. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

jbgood47 likes this.