Galler.ee - Holiday Collection: Year In Review

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by NanaNikon, 2 Apr 2019.

1. NanaNikon

NanaNikon Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    2yz0qp3.jpg
    Highlights
    • Four wonderfully playful year-in-review flat greeting cards with full-photo backs
    • Luscious typography and vibrant colors make these cards a standout in your offerings
    • A great way to bond with clients and get them excited about their holiday cards
    • All text elements in each card are completely editable - making them easy to customize for Christmas, Hanukkah, or Non-denominational holiday greetings
    • All elements on separate layers for easy customizing in Photoshop
    Description
    Irresistibly playful and endlessly entertaining, your clients will fall head over heels for these unique Year In Review greetings! This set of four designs is completely jam-packed with fun family facts and energetic typography. A fresh take on the classic holiday family newsletter, with full bleed images on the back to double as frameable prints for family members. Have great fun with your clients filling out the highlights of their year!

https://shopgalleree.com/holiday-collection-year-review-0
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. NanaNikon

NanaNikon Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Ok, so I said I was going to upload the entire Galler.ee collection, but I didn't realize how many dang holiday cards they made, and this one dates back to 2014...which I don't know about you, but I'm not a huge fan of her earlier work lol, and a lot of these items are looking too much like what I've already posted. What I've done so far is, starting from the top of their browse all tab (https://shopgalleree.com/recent), and work my way down from top to bottom, but I'm going to start skipping the holiday stuff unless it's something way different than what I've posted here, so I can get to the stuff that's good.

If you see anything you need me to jump ahead to, so something I've skipped and you want it, please send me a private message. You can reply here as well, but if I don't reply, please let me know as these posts have gotten me a ton of notifications, and I'm not sure if I'll see your comments ;)

Thank you soooooo much for all the wonderful feedback so far! <3

Leona95 likes this.