Galler.ee - Inspire Me: Pinterest Boards

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by NanaNikon, 3 Apr 2019.

1. NanaNikon

NanaNikon Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    535i7c.jpg
    Highlights
    • Ten modern collage board layouts designed especially for catching attention on Pinterest
    • Each layout contains room for your images as well as color palette inspiration
    • Optimally sized for maximum impact on Pinterest, increasing your chances of sharing and re-pins
    • Collages can also be posted to other social media sites and blogs for maximum exposure
    • Color pops integrated with your images look absolutely stunning and position you as a style authority in the photography industry
    • All elements on separate layers for quick, easy customizing in minutes
    Description
    Inspire Me is a luscious set of ten collage boards to help photographers utilize Pinterest to the fullest. Our eye-catching layouts make it instant and easy to create beautiful content for potential clients and followers to repin. Position yourself as a creative leader in the photography industry, inviting attention from individuals looking to hire exceptional talent as well as inspiring your peers and cultivating a professional following. Paired with your studio’s rich, colorful images, this delicious set will turn your pin board into a candy box of inspiration and ideas. The collage board dimensions are carefully researched to ensure maximum impact when posted to Pinterest. A fabulous way to boost your Pinterest following.

https://shopgalleree.com/inspire-me-pinterest-boards
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. bbrooks

bbrooks Legend

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**