Galler.ee - Top 10 Tips Guide: Headshot Sessions (NEW!)

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by NanaNikon, 1 May 2019.

1. NanaNikon

NanaNikon Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    10dejx4.jpg
    Brand new item!
    Highlights Includes
    • 5-page professionally written PDF guide to answer your clients’ timeless question of “how do I prepare for my headshot session?”
    • Includes a quick introduction to your headshot sessions and 10 fantastic tips on how to prepare for headshot success
    • We spoke to leaders in the photography industry to help you bring relevant, exciting content to clients
    • Beautifully designed - just add your images, colors, and logo in moments to make it yours!
    • Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF, high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF, and text-only version for pasting directly into your blog
    Description
    Need a quick, professional, and exciting answer to your clients’ timeless question of “how do I prepare for my headshot session?” Well, now you have one! Use as-is or customize it to your own wording, our new Top 10 Tips guide to headshot success will be a smash hit with your clients! Includes a quick introduction and 10 professionally written tips (informed by leaders in the commercial portrait industry!) on how to prepare and what to wear in a beautifully designed 5-page PDF. Customize and email it in moments.

P.S. - If you’re looking for professional and relevant blog content, we’ve also included a text-only version of the guide for easy copy and pasting!

Photo Credit
    ComePlum Photography

https://shopgalleree.com/top-10-tips-guide-headshot-sessions
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Zaara79, balázs, Tmain and 80 others like this.
  2. AdamantD18

AdamantD18 Silver IV

Thank you! Right up my alley!

3. bbrooks

bbrooks Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror updated:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 23 Mar 2022
    Kitkat789, room04, mereseach and 17 others like this.