Galler.ee - Top 10 Tips Guide: Senior Portraits

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by NanaNikon, 20 Mar 2019.

1. NanaNikon

NanaNikon Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    209iour.jpg

Highlights
    • 5-page professionally written PDF guide to answer your seniors’ timeless question of timeless question of “How do I prep for my portrait session?”
    • We spoke to leaders in the senior photography industry to help you bring relevant, exciting content to clients like what outfits to choose, how to deal with tan lines, what not to stress about, and much more!
    • An absolute MUST for anyone offering senior portraits! This guide will put your clients at ease in so many ways!
    • Beautifully designed - just add your images, colors, and logo in moments to make it yours
    • Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF, high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF, and text-only version for pasting directly into your blog

Description
    Need a quick, professional, and exciting answer to your seniors’ timeless question of “How do I prep for my portrait session?” Well, now you have one! Use this beautiful brochure as-is or customized with your own wording, our new Top 10 Tips guide to senior portrait success will be a smash hit with your high schoolers! Includes a quick introduction and 10 professionally written tips (informed by leaders in the senior portrait industry - seriously!) on how to prepare for senior portraits, what to look for in the perfect outfit, what to avoid, and what to not stress about in a beautifully designed 5-page PDF. Customize and email it in moments. For anyone offering senior portraits - this guide is a MUST!

https://shopgalleree.com/top-10-tips-guide-senior-portraits
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. bbrooks

bbrooks Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror updated:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 16 Mar 2022
  3. yogisoul

yogisoul Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    THank you so for these!