Get the Image: Mount Sefton Processing

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by petr7, 25 Dec 2018.

1. petr7

petr7 Gold Nova

No Limit
    9fe5087f.jpg

Get the Image: Mount Sefton Processing Video
    English | Video: 720p | 41m | Raw Image | PDF

Learn how to transform a dull starting photo into a compelling landscape photo of snow-covered Mount Sefton.

Join me as I demonstrate the adjustments in Lightroom and with the Nik Collection. I will explain how to make each of the changes as well as why they are required. You can follow along on your own computer using the supplied starting image seen in the videos. Learn how to make the basic corrections in Lightroom. Then learn how to further enhance the image using the Nik Collection tools (Color Efex Pro and Viveza).

I’ve designed the course to be accessible for photographers at all levels, but especially beginners. Even if you struggle with photo editing, this course will lead you through each of the steps necessary to produce the finished image.

Accompanying the video lessons there is a 40-page eBook in PDF format. This describes the processing in full, as well as providing additional information about the image and processing.

More info - https://skl.sh/2Cyc1ra

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**