Dead [Gold] Learn Photoshop from an Expert Designer - Class 2 of 3

Discussion in 'Trash' started by grenice, 25 Apr 2019.

1. grenice

grenice Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    ab57961a17.jpg

Welcome to Class 2 of 3 of the Learn Photoshop from An Expert Designer. If you are looking for class one or three in the series see link below

With over 3 hours of video content, join me, Lindsay Marsh, for a photoshop class that will take you from no experience to expert level. I have over 12+ years of professional full time experience in Adobe Photoshop and cannot wait to teach you this powerful tool.

I created a class that moves at your pace. I created high quality video screen capture videos for all of my lessons so you can feel like your sitting right next to me, one on one.

We will learn everything from the tool bar to the layering system, the pen tool, creating shapes, working with type and then we dive into working with photos, manipulation, filters and effects.

This is class two of three in this Learn Photoshop from an Expert Designer series. I decided to break my class up into bite size classes so it did not feel overwhelming. I will be positing links to part 3 by the end of September 2017 and will post those links right here below and also send an annoucnment to current students.​

[Mod Edit: Dead Gold Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Jun 2021
  2. Thunder

Thunder Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    @grenice -- Please reupload, your link is dead.