Gold Membership Complaints

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by Kieran1uk, 22 May 2019.

1. Kieran1uk

Kieran1uk New Member

I will never fathom why this website is created only for those with Gold status. Admin go on about contribution yet there's no policing of you sharing what you've paid for and giving away for free. So now you give away products only to a select few, which totally makes no sense. If you're going to create a FORUM where we can happily share what we own, it should be for the many not the few.

You make it impossible for others to gain gold, only by contributing, maybe financially we can right now...so why should only gold members get it.

It's honestly like have a wealth system, the poor are poor and the wealthy just look out for each other. Madness

2. tribal

tribal Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    @Kieran1uk

Dude, 100 likes is easy to get, but you have to share something and you are having problems in this department. If sharing is problem, you can get 1 month gold membership for around 10 EUR, which is a price of one beer in some European countries (or 6 in mine :) ).

3. Kieran1uk

Kieran1uk New Member

Ok so how do you go about purchasing Gold?

100 likes is incredibly tough considering everything that I own in photography, tutorials, presets etc are already on these forums being widely shared! So whats the logical next step?

I believe they took Gold purchase off the table, the only way to gain gold is through contribution. Other than thanking people for their contribution, how else can one contribute?

No one seems to have the answer...

Last edited: 23 May 2019
  4. Kieran1uk

Kieran1uk New Member

People stealing and reselling quite frankly is there prerogative. If you're going to blanket this in order to stop people from doing that then this forum shouldn't exist.

Do you not see the irony in all of this?? You're not protecting your assets as you're giving them away to everyone, accept you're just selecting who might get to view them over others, and that I don't agree with.

If you want to do things honest and true then no one should pass on what they have bought as its copyright infringement. If on the other hand you want to create a space where you can share what you've bought and do so breaking copyright, then you should share that with EVERYONE!

5. tribal

tribal Legendary

6. Kieran1uk

Kieran1uk New Member

7. tribal

tribal Legendary

Never tried it, but my guess is it should be immediately? If you don't get it soon, contact admin, he will help you out.