Done Greg Benz - Dodging & Burning Master Course (2019)

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by mwla, 29 Oct 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwla

mwla Legendary

No Limit
    1.jpg 2.jpg

What's included in the course?

This comprehensive course goes well beyond just "dodging and burning" and includes:

• 7 hours of training videos showing how to dodge and burn to bring your RAW files to life with vibrant light and depth. Broken down into tracks for beginners, intermediate, and advanced photographers to quickly get the instruction you need.
    • All high-resolution source files for the videos (including all the images on this page) so that you can follow along for 8 different scenes.
    • A focus on artistic principles to add dimensionality, movement, and depth to your images.
    • Multiple different scenes and chapters to address a variety of challenges in creating depth, enhancing sidelight, backlight, adding sunlight, landscapes, cityscapes, and black & white images. See the complete course outline for more details.
    • Written course material designed to augment the videos, as well as provide links to numerous additional free resources and videos.
    • PDF summaries of all the videos with time-codes to make it easy to follow along, no matter what style of learning you prefer.
    • Quizzes to help ensure understanding and retention of key concepts.
    • Access to the course via iOS app, including offline viewing of the videos.
    • Closed captions in English on all videos (including when using the offline viewer).
    • Lifetime access to the course.
    • Hosting on a professional learning management system to facilitate learning. This helps tie all the various written and visual aspects of the course noted above into an easy to navigate interface, along with a commenting system to interact with Greg or students in the course.
    Course Bonuses
    And to help you make the most of the course, it comes with several great bonuses:

• Bonus #1: Crash course for beginners. This includes a detailed overview of several methods (including a completely novel technique to multi-process RAW files that most advanced users don't know), comparisons to show why and when you should use the various techniques, and a deep dive into the primary technique used in the course.
    • Bonus #2: Complete luminosity masking workflow. This is designed to help show dodging and burning in the context of a complete workflow, as well as provide a generalized approach you can use when working with luminosity masks. This addresses one of the most common requests I receive.
    • Bonus #3: Keyboard shortcuts reference to help dodge and burn rapidly.
    https://gregbenzphotography.com/dodging-burning-master-course

Discount code 'Dodge50'

Punith, kkqazi, Ravi and 9 others like this.
  2. Rayapro

Rayapro New Member

Bump

mwla likes this.
  3. khabibos

khabibos Silver IV

No Limit
    +1

mwla likes this.
  4. meatsoup

meatsoup Gold

No Limit
    +1

mwla likes this.
  5. vrdude

vrdude Moderator

Staff Member Gold Member No Limit
    I would love to see this too

mwla likes this.
  6. mwla

mwla Legendary

No Limit
    How often have you been frustrated with "flat" images? Not just ones that lack contrast, but finding even your best work that never recreates the immersive feeling you had at the scene?

I’ve run into all those issues countless times because it's inherently difficult to represent our 3-dimensional world with a 2-dimensional image. It's about much more than RAW processing, adding contrast, or blending exposures for dynamic range. The key to adding dimensionality, movement, and depth to your images is to combine artistic principles with a range of dodging and burning techniques for precise local control to sculpt the light in your photographs. The ideas sound simple enough, but I spent over a decade dodging and burning before I began to explore and master the techniques I use now to create images like the skyline below.

To help you benefit from years of hard work in just a few hours, I’ve created a comprehensive course to help you tackle those challenges, the Dodging & Burning Master Course. This isn't your typical "dodging and burning". You'll learn the artistic principles behind great images, novel techniques, and see complete workflows to help put everything together. More importantly, I'll teach you the artistic reasons WHY you should make particular changes to enhance your images to help you unlock the keys to successful dodging and burning.

This comprehensive course includes:
    • 7 hours of training videos showing how to dodge and burn to bring your RAW files to life with vibrant light and depth.
    • The high-resolution source files used in the processing. This includes 8 different scenes to address a variety of challenges in landscape, cityscape, and black & white.
    • Complete workflows including RAW processing, panorama, sky replacement, and finishing effects.
    • A focus on artistic principles to add dimensionality, movement, and depth to your images.
    • Three bonuses, including a Crash Course for beginners and the Complete Luminosity Masking Workflow to integrate these techniques into the rest of your workflow.
    • And much more, please see the link above for more details.

Caio and Rayapro like this.
  7. Dav3

Dav3 Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Group buy maybe, I'd be in??

8. meatsoup

meatsoup Gold

No Limit
    Does anyone know when the discount code expires? The 25% code from the banner on the page is only valid for another 18 hours but I can’t find anything on the 50% code that was posted above.

9. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Uploading.

meatsoup, Jack Smith, Dav3 and 5 others like this.
  10. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Nice:p

Rayapro and mwla like this.
  11. meatsoup

meatsoup Gold

No Limit
    Great!

Rayapro and mwla like this.
  12. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
  13. rohini

rohini Silver I

14. meatsoup

meatsoup Gold

No Limit
    Is this still uploading or has it been posted yet with a different title? Just want to make sure I’m not missing it! :)

Dav3 and Rayapro like this.
  15. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

Gold Member No Limit
  16. Rayapro

Rayapro New Member

17. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.