Group Buy -NOT only over 200 bucks!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by visualsoft, 17 Sep 2022.

1. visualsoft

visualsoft Master

No Limit
    Guys, here things are getting hard. Must change the rules. I think we can not wait for only GB posting tutorials as we can see on other website the GB here are just posted.

On godownloads website :
    https://godownloads.net/paulina-duczman-live-family-session-editing/

https://godownloads.net/greg-williams-professional-photography-skills-download/

Almost 20 000 members here and a lot requests under 100 bucks not fullfilled.

What do you think members? Should rules be changed?
    Discuss

@h1ghm1nd @george

Last edited: 17 Sep 2022
    Dav3 likes this.
  2. leyaka

leyaka Expert

No Limit
    I think as well the threshold could be lower (from 50 bucks onwards), I understand on the other hand won't be easy for the team to manage all the requests. Difficult topic, but sure I would be happy if we can do it.

3. visualsoft

visualsoft Master

No Limit
    Yeah, think so that the rules should be edit or maybe for tutorials pending for more than 1 year. What is the Spirit of this forum? All the GB done here tutorials are published on other websites and here no, is this Logic? People than can migrate cause here no premium stuff is uploading anymore. We should not die this forum.
    Lets see what @george and @h1ghm1nd think because until now they are not discussing
    Discuss

leyaka likes this.
  4. puppetwarp

puppetwarp Master

Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    I posted this last December.

I really think the time has come when trusted members who have been here quite a while should be allowed to create small group buys and then share with the rest of the community after 2 or 3 months.
    There are a few tutorials that I would currently love to join a group buy but the rules won't allow it.

Since then things here have got progressively worse...even though we have a had a flood of new members....I have no idea what's happened to the Admins who seem to have disappeared almost completely or show very little interest in new material.
    If this place is going to continue and even thrive like it did in the past then IMHO things need to change.

xtremecoder and thebuck like this.
  5. visualsoft

visualsoft Master

No Limit
    Yeah, totally agree. Here people are totally sleeping ...

6. george

george Administrator

Staff Member Gold Member No Limit
    When we started this forum(h1ghm1nd and myself) it was actually because of the group buys that were difficult to organize.
    And there is actually new content that needs to be posted, but it takes time(too much time) for just one person(h1ghm1nd) to organize and post all the new content and the group buys.
    Until that gets done I agree to change the rules and make it easier for other members to organize group buys.
    So, these changes will be done, starting from now:
    - GB minimum price lowered to 99.
    - non-moderators, but trusted members(that have at least 10k likes or 1k messages) can organize group-buys.

umatpati, lkngood, Shashank and 3 others like this.
  7. mrlulhahhah

mrlulhahhah Veteran

No Limit
    WOAH.

8. Shashank

Shashank Expert

No Limit
    Great