Request Group Buy: SO YOU WANT TO BE A BRAND PHOTOGRAPHER?

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Blizzard, 1 Apr 2022.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard New Member

https://www.thewomanandthewolf.com/so-you-want-to-be-a-brand-photographer

PRICE £395 in April

SO YOU WANT TO BE A BRAND PHOTOGRAPHER?

IS THIS YOU?
    • Are you a wedding photographer who would like to diversify your income?

• Maybe you have already decided that brand photography is something you want to do but you have no idea where to start.

• Perhaps you have already started but you have reached a block in how to take your business forward and get the clients you want.

• You feel daunted by the work needed to establish yourself in a new field and you have no idea on how to get started.

I CAN HELP.

INTRODUCING SO YOU WANT TO BE A BRAND PHOTOGRAPHER.
    MY COURSE FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR YOU PURCHASE PRE-RECORDED TO DO AT YOUR OWN PACE.
    I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE TOOLS TO CONFIDENTLY...

• Build your own brand that will establish you as an expert in our field.

• Market yourself and build an engaged audience that will convert to clients.

• Price yourself properly.

• Get clear on how to plan and execute shoots that will keep your clients coming back.

• And to manage your time so you can run this alongside your other photography avenues.

• You will also get access to a Facebook community with others doing the course AND a monthly live Q&A with me.

SO WHY SHOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME?

So+you+want+to+be+a+brand+photographer_0003.jpg

MY NAME IS AMI & I AM THE WOMAN & THE WOLF.
    • I launched in 2017 as a brand photographer and have since worked with over 400 businesses.

• Through my own trial and error I have established myself as one of the best and well known brand photographers within London & The South East.

• 2020 despite the pandemic was my most successful year to date and I have turned over nearly £250k in the last 18 months.

• I have individually and group mentored over 150 other photographers in the past 18 months and helped them launch and grow their own brand photography businesses.

• I am deeply passionate about what I do and I love to help others find their own success in this industry.
    ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?

THE MODULES.
    The course is taught over 6 pre-recorded modules.
    Each session is packed full of information, actionable tools and nothing is held back.
    The modules are…

GETTING STARTED
    Portfolio building, making free work work for you and why you need a separate brand.

PRICING & PACKAGES
    How to price yourself properly and create packages that work for your client.

CLIENT JOURNEY
    My entire process from booking to shoot planning to what happens on the day and post shoot plus gallery walk through.

MINI SESSIONS
    My formula on how to execute successful mini sessions that make you money and also help market your business.

POSITIONING YOURSELF AS AN EXPERT
    Here I will help you build your confidence around being a brand photographer and show you how to use your own experiences in business to connect with your audience and clients. This is my most powerful marketing tool.

MARKETING
    I will be covering everything from blogging to Instagram. Nothing will be held back about how I market myself consistently to keep my business fully booked.

THAT ALL SOUNDS GREAT RIGHT?
    I KNOW WHAT YOUR NEXT QUESTION IS…

HOW MUCH?
    You will get all of the above plus the ongoing community and monthly Q&A with me for just a one off price of £395.00 (inclusive of VAT) THIS PRICE IS FOR APRIL ONLY AND THEN IT WILL BE GOING UP TO £495.00

And if you feel you need it after completing the course you can book in with me for a 1hr 121 mentoring session over zoom for just £235.00 (inclusive of VAT)

Once purchased you will be prompted to download a zip file which contains all of the modules, my client contract and a short introduction video.

2. Blizzard

Blizzard New Member

Would be awesome if say 4 or more people are keen.

£100 each for 4
    £50 for 8

3. auric101

auric101 New Member

Gold Member