Gold Gumroad - Jingsketch All Access+

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by mariana, 4 Jun 2020.

1. mariana

mariana Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Jingsketch All Access+

https://gumroad.com/l/JingsketchAllAccess

JFanuSQ.jpg

jSKg4Qc.jpg

Everything Is Here

✔️ Procreate Complete Collection

My best-selling Procreate brushes used by thousands of artists worldwide, including at Pixar, Epic Games, Mattel, and more. Includes 50+ brushes and 5 color palettes.

✔️ Photoshop Complete Collection

The same game-changing brushes recreated for Photoshop. Effortlessly use both Procreate and Photoshop without worrying about your tools ever again.

✔️ Tutorials Volume 1: Autumn

An interactive tutorial book that explains my approaches to painting. Includes 8 original art files and videos to explore.

✔️ Tutorials Volume 2: Spring

An expansion on my techniques with a focus on lighting and advanced topics. Includes 6 original art files and videos.

✔️ All Jingsketch Illustration Files

A massive collection of 45 of my original art files and videos to explore. See which illustrations are included here.

Level Up Your Art ✍️
    What you can do with All Access+

• Draw – Effortlessly command Procreate and Photoshop with feature-packed brushes.
    • Learn – Discover time-saving approaches to digital painting with interactive tutorials.
    • Explore – Understand the inner workings of complex illustrations by exploring original art files and process videos.
    • Grow – Unleash new possibilities in your workflow and see visible improvements in your art, guaranteed.
    • Save – These resources cost $110 individually. Save over $50 with this complete bundle.
    This link is finished, the files in this link are complete.
    Download Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**
    Second Link (my mega account is full, this is another link with the missing folders)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 15 Jun 2021
    otol.antic, pirate_k, Ssen and 94 others like this.
  2. mariana

mariana Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    The first link is complete, now I am uploading a second link 5.6 gb, my mega account is full now and I create a new one, sorry, I deleted all I can to put in one link but was impossible :( . The second link is uploading (5.6gb)

shravanth and myne like this.
  3. myne

myne Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you very much!

4. grunk

grunk Gold Nova

No Limit
    thankyouu.. will wait

5. mariana

mariana Gold

Gold Member No Limit