Hello Everyone! This is my first Contribution

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by varopil, 1 Feb 2020.

1. varopil

varopil Rookie

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. I hope you like it.
    Thanks to all the members of this great community.

DaVinci Resolve is a fully-featured video post-production package that allows users to edit, color correct, color grade, and render a video project—all in the same package. In this course, learn how to get started with editing, color correcting, and audio mixing in DaVinci Resolve 14. Instructor Patrick Inhofer kicks off the course by covering some fundamental concepts, including how to set up a project in DaVinci Resolve 14, how to create and work with bins, and how to work with the Color page. Patrick then helps you get comfortable in DaVinci Resolve by familiarizing you with essential system, user, and project preferences. He also shares how to create Smart Bins; work with the Edit page; leverage tools that help you evaluate saturation and contrast; render to nonlinear editors from DaVinci.

Topics include:
    • Setting up a project and key preferences
    • Organizing your media
    • Editing to the timeline
    • Color correcting to fix problems and add effects
    • Copying color corrections across clips
    • Making targeted fixes
    • Mixing audio
    • Using audio busses
    • Rendering to nonlinear editors
    learning davinci resolve 14.jpg

https://www.lynda.com/DaVinci-Resolve-tutorials/Learning-DaVinci-Resolve-14/704152-2.html

Download Link

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 1 Feb 2020
    izunaid, Lender and Max_12567 like this.
  2. Kocaman

Kocaman Master

Trusted No Limit
    Please put the title and author of the tutorial in the lynda section also include lynda in the title. You can add the current title into the main body.