Hi, I'm Thiago

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by kaenv, 29 Mar 2023.

1. kaenv

kaenv New Member

Newcomer
    Hello everyone,

My name is Thiago, and I am a Brazilian photographer with four years of experience. My passion is documentary-style family photography. I believe that there is something truly special about capturing the natural moments and interactions between loved ones.

As a photographer, I strive to create images that tell a story and convey emotion. I want to capture those fleeting moments that can be so easily forgotten, but are so important in our lives. My goal is to create a visual narrative that reflects the unique personalities and dynamics of each family that I work with.

My approach to photography is candid and unobtrusive. I believe that the best moments are those that happen naturally, without any interference. I want to capture the real moments, the ones that make us laugh, cry, and feel connected.

I am excited to be a part of this photography forum and look forward to sharing my work and learning from all of you. Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction, and I look forward to connecting with you all soon.

Best regards, Thiago