hoi hoi my name is Rexy!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by rexu_luv, 9 May 2022.

1. rexu_luv

rexu_luv New Member

Newcomer
    Just here to introduce myself as a new member of the Photo-Video club!

As of writing this, I am 19, non-binary (I use she/her and they/them, it doesn't really matter to me which ones you use) and am heavily invested in creating narratives and expressing myself through art!

I mainly function as a music artist and composer, but I do create all my own visuals, so I have to split my attention and keep both skills sharp. While I don't necessarily share the same amount of interest I have in music with graphic design and whatnot, I do still have an intense appreciation for visual representation and aesthetic, so I try and put as much effort as I can into any art that I do end up creating.

I stumbled upon this site whist looking for hvnter's Y2K assets, and I was pleasantly surprised, so I decided to stay a bit longer and see exactly what's up. I have to say that I do like what I've seen of this community I've found here, and I hope to one day contribute myself.

I do look forward to having a nice stay while I'm here, and I hope you all appreciate my presence, or at least don't find it bothersome!

*mwah*
    ~Rexy