Request Hope Taylor - The Senior Business Course

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by CorwynTheMagi, 17 Jun 2022.

1. CorwynTheMagi

CorwynTheMagi Silver I

Gold Member
    https://hopetaylor.com/seniorminisale

The all-inclusive senior photography course you've been looking for.
    This is my most popular course completely re-designed and re-filmed for 2020 to include even MORE content, MORE video lessons and a full roadmap to take your senior portraits to the next level.

THE SENIOR BUSINESS COURSE

THIS 7-MODULE, 33 LESSON ONLINE COURSE
    will walk you through everything you’ve been asking to know about my senior photography business. From marketing to social media to client experience to posing to difficult situations and hours of shooting footage...this course covers it ALL.

NOTHING IS LEFT OFF THE TABLE AND NO QUESTION IS LEFT UNANSWERED.

YOU FIND YOURSELF WONDERING...
    THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF
    How do you market a senior photography business in 2020?

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR CLIENTS TO TRUST YOU TO PUT THEM IN POSES THAT MAY FEEL AWKWARD!?
    Your senior experience looks like so much fun! How do you build that relationship with your clients?

How can you share digital files with your client and still make money on prints and products?
    HOW DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE NEW POSES INSTEAD OF DOING THE SAME THING EVERY TIME?
    How do you market successfully to both seniors and their parents?
    How are you booked months in advance!?

REAL SHOOTS. REAL SENIORS. REAL FOOTAGE. REAL EDUCATION THAT WORKS.

36 VIDEO LESSONS
    100 PAGE WORKBOOK
    2 FULL, UNCUT SENIOR SESSIONS
    SENIOR STYLE GUIDE, SENIOR QUESTIONNAIRE + GEAR CHECKLIST DOCUMENTS
    EMAIL TEMPLATES
    THE SENIOR BUSINESS COURSE
    BREAKDOWN

WHAT'S INCLUDED:

7 MODULES. 33 VIDEO LESSONS. 2 UNCUT SENIOR SESSIONS. 7 BONUSES.

MODULE 1:
    "THE VALUE AND BASICS OF SENIOR PORTRAITS
    (3 LESSONS)

In this module, we’ll be talking all about the VALUE of posing in your business. You’ll get to see a behind-the-scenes look of what my posing USED to look like versus what it looks like in my business now.
    We’ll analyze the areas in your business that may be causing you to have poor posing techniques, and the negative ways this could be affecting your business. Finally, we’ll talk about why having a client experience is vital to the success of your business - and the most important pieces of the puzzle to make it happen.

MODULE 2:
    "MASTERING MARKETING"
    (4 LESSONS)

This entire module is brand new to the Senior Business Course - and it's some of the most requested lessons! In these 4 lessons we will walk through all of my biggest marketing strategies, step-by-step, and my secrets to growing my business from a hobby to a 6-figure income in just one year. We'll be talking about social media, vendor relationships, word-of-mouth referrals, marketing directly to PARENTS and more with an inside look at how I apply all of these strategies to my business in 2020.

MODULE 3:
    "THE SENIOR EXPERIENCE"
    (6 LESSONS)

We will be breaking down my entire senior experience from the moment my clients find me (on social media or on my website) all the way until their gallery is delivered. When do I share my packages and pricing? How do I deliver my pricing? What emails do I send my clients and when? What documents do they receive before their session? How do I accept payments and contracts? How do I handle the shooting day and continue the excitement - even after the shoot has ended? All of these questions (and more!) are answered inside this module alone.

MODULE 4:
    "THE POSING BASICS"
    (3 LESSONS)
    In this module we are going to talk about the vital pieces of posing senior clients. How to flatter body types, maintain control at your sessions, get more variety in your galleries, make your clients FEEL amazing and leave YOU feeling confident before, during and after every single shoot. We'll also analyze how I start every single one of my senior sessions...and why the first 15 minutes of every shoot is VITAL to the client's experience.

MODULE 5:

"THE SENIOR POSING SEQUENCE"
    (10 LESSONS)

You’ll get to take a behind-the-scenes look at my entire posing breakdown. You’ll see how I break down my posing structure to be manageable and easy-to-follow while still allowing me to capture variety at every session. You’ll watch me work with real senior clients, explain all of my thought processes and work in real time. You’ll also get TWO full, uncut senior sessions with clients that I have never worked with before! This module contains HOURS of real shooting footage from real senior sessions.

MODULE 6:
    "THE TOOL BELT"
    (6 LESSONS)

When photographing seniors, you can’t be successful with only knowing senior posing. Your client may want to bring along their family, friend, significant other or maybe even their pet - so you need to have all of that knowledge to pull out of your “posing tool belt”. But, not to worry! We will cover all of that and more in this module so you never go into a session feeling unprepared - no matter who they bring along. You'll even get to see me work with my spokesmodel team of over 20 seniors!

MODULE 7:
    "DIFFICULT SCENARIOS"
    A complete break down of some of the most common difficult situations that senior photographers encounter. For this module, I share some of my own difficult situations - and sourced some from senior photographers around the country. How do you handle an overbearing mom at a senior session? What do you do if your client can’t afford professional hair and makeup? What if they ask for RAW files or unedited images? 10 of the most common difficult situations are made easy in this final module!

BONUSES
    VIDEO LESSONS, WORKBOOKS, CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRES + MORE!
    The "bonus" section of this course is almost as jam-packed as the course itself! It contains a 100 page workbook for you to apply everything you'll learn, additional video lessons like "what's in my bag", a Q&A with a LIVE studio audience of photographers, access to my very own client documents (like my questionnaire, style guide, email templates, etc.) and more!

AN EVEN SIMPLER BREAKDOWN
    ALL MY COURSE STUDENTS GET...

• HOURS of video content to complete at your own pace

• 7 modules with 33 video lesson (+ 3 video bonuses)

• A walk through of my ENTIRE senior experience from social media marketing to inquiry all the way through gallery delivery...no stone is left unturned!

• LIFETIME access to all content in this course

• Every single one of my senior poses...my entire shooting workflow is inside this course!

• 36 video lessons + Q&A recorded with a LIVE studio audience of photographers

• 15 video lessons of LIVE shooting with REAL senior clients

• "Cheat sheet" posing workbooks to keep in your pocket at senior sessions so you never get stuck again!

• Uncut footage from TWO real senior sessions with NEW clients (that I’ve never worked with before!)

• My very own documents from my senior experience…including my questionnaire, gear checklist, must-have programs, senior style guide and more!

• A 100 page workbook with activities, email templates + assignments to help you apply the content you learn

• Access to the most supportive + EXCITED online community of course students to help answer questions, cheer you on and celebrate alongside you!

Did Someone Say Bonuses?!
    100 page workbook containing assignments, graphics, email templates + more to help you apply what you learn
    "What's in My Bag" Video
    Q&A with LIVE studio audience of photographers
    Spokesmodel Shooting Demo (working with 20+ seniors)
    Senior Style Guide, Senior Questionnaire + Gear Checklist documents

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED - ALL IN ONE PLACE.

marion likes this.
  2. CorwynTheMagi

CorwynTheMagi Silver I

Gold Member
    Anyone interested?

3. bbrooks

bbrooks Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    I'm a +1

4. dinobytes

dinobytes Gold

No Limit