How to upload dead gold content

Discussion in 'Help' started by ethereal9, 24 Sep 2026 at 16:41.

  1. ethereal9

    ethereal9 New Member

    Gold Member
    Joined:
    15 Nov 2021
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    147
    I've been here for a while, but I've never uploaded content before :oops:

    I've just come across two gold threads with dead content, and I realised I actually have the content on an oooold drive. What's the etiquette in that case? Can I upload it to Mega and post the link in the thread? Or, since they're gold threads, do I need to start a new thread?

    Sorry for the newbie questions! I've searched the forum but couldn't find an answer, although I may just be being an idiot and missing something obvious
     
  2. xiaoyuer

    xiaoyuer Master

    Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    1 Apr 2018
    Messages:
    1,072
    Likes Received:
    11,120
    Trophy Points:
    509
    If the OP won’t add the link, you can reply in the original thread with the link and request the moderator to change the thread status.
     
Top