Gold ilovecreatives - Rachel Nguyen - Video Creator Course

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by anza32, 3 Oct 2026 at 15:37.

  1. anza32

    anza32 Skilled

    Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    25 Aug 2025
    Messages:
    234
    Likes Received:
    2,687
    Trophy Points:
    160
    image.png

    https://courses.ilovecreatives.com/video-creator-course

    I want to freelance.

    • It would be a dream to help other people by making videos. I’ve done it before, but I don’t know (1) how to pitch (2) if I’m doing it right and (3) how to make this a legit job!
    • I’m a Designer.
    • I want to add videos to my offering because I know how much it can elevate their brand. Everything I do has a video now — websites, social, paid, emails, all the digital marketing!
    • I’m defining my personal brand.
    • I hesitated to go all in on this but I’m ready to dive into the details and figure out what kind of videos I can make.
    • I’m a Business Owner.
    • I want to create videos to help evoke my brand story and better show off my products. Videos always convert! I know it’s time to really go for it and I need to make the investment.
    • I’m an employee.
    • I keep telling my boss that we need to do more videos! They totally agree, but don’t know where to start. I want to take all of our ideas and create a plan, execute, and get a raise.
    • I’m a Content Creator.
    • I’ve been an “influencer” but I really want to step into Content Creation and pitch more than just my audience’s attention. How do I pitch bigger ideas? How do I negotiate?
    • I’m ready for YouTube.
    • I adore YouTube, but I don’t know where to start. While yes, I want to make money doing this, right now I feel like I need help figuring out what will make me stand out.
    • I’m a recent grad.
    • I love videos, but not sure how to get into this industry. Honestly, I don’t even know the right questions to ask. And also, I want to be taught by people who get me… ya know?
    • I miss being creative.
    • I always felt like I was missing something with the jobs that I had. And I realize that expressing my creativity is really important to me. I don’t have an agenda, but I just want to make videos!
    link

    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**
     
    woogies12345, Snook, drac67 and 10 others like this.
Top