Gold Imagely (v2.3) + Nextgen pro (3.17) + Lightroom Plugin (1.0.22)

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by ikokite, 26 Apr 2023.

1. ikokite

ikokite New Member

maxresdefault.jpg

Imagely is a powerful WordPress plugin designed to help photographers and visual artists showcase their work online. With a range of customizable galleries and layouts, Imagely allows you to create stunning portfolios and image galleries that are sure to impress your clients and fans.

Whether you're a professional photographer looking to showcase your latest work, or an artist looking to promote your portfolio, Imagely makes it easy to create beautiful galleries that are fully responsive and mobile-friendly. The plugin comes with a wide range of customizable gallery styles, including masonry, grid, and slider layouts, and you can easily tailor them to your preferences.

One of the key advantages of Imagely is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to create and customize your galleries, even if you have no coding experience. The plugin is designed to be intuitive and straightforward, allowing you to create professional-looking galleries in minutes.

Imagely also offers a range of essential features that help you protect and promote your images online. The plugin comes with built-in social sharing functionality, allowing your visitors to easily share your images on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Additionally, Imagely offers watermarking functionality that allows you to add custom watermarks to your images, protecting them from unauthorized use.

If you want to restrict access to your galleries, Imagely allows you to set passwords for individual galleries, ensuring that only those who have the password can view your images. The plugin is also designed to be SEO-friendly, helping your galleries and images rank higher in search engine results.

In summary, Imagely is a feature-rich WordPress plugin that offers a range of customizable galleries and layouts, along with essential features like social sharing, watermarking, password protection, and SEO optimization. With its user-friendly interface and responsive design, Imagely is the perfect tool for photographers and visual artists looking to showcase their work online.

https://www.imagely.com/

[​IMG]

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. filmonster

filmonster New Member

gpl license?

3. ikokite

ikokite New Member

Sorry but I don't understand your question...

4. Zaara79

Zaara79 Silver III

This update crashed my site :(

5. filmonster

filmonster New Member

what;s error

6. Zaara79

Zaara79 Silver III

When I uploaded the newer version of nextgen my wp-admin a just a white blank page. im talking to support but they cannot locate the problem

7. filmonster

filmonster New Member

can you please a screenshot, any issue you can delete it by filemanager

8. Zaara79

Zaara79 Silver III

Already deleted from File Manager. Nothing to screenshot as no error code nothing just a white blank page after I login in wp-admin area.

9. ikokite

ikokite New Member

I installed from zero and worked fine for me.

10. Zaara79

Zaara79 Silver III

Probably because i had the older version posted here it couldn't overwrite the files? Not sure but anyhow I had to get my hosting provider to roll to a previous backup so I'm not taking another chance