Introduction to Timelapse Photography

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by timetraveler, 8 Apr 2022.

1. timetraveler

timetraveler Gold

No Limit
    bsC5PQW.png

About This Class

Are you a photographer who would like to expand your skills in photography, or just a beginner who wants to start shooting high quality, professional timelapse videos but feel confused about where to actually start? If that’s the case, “Introduction to Timelapse Photography” is for you!

For the past few years, I have received tons of questions from people that seemed very obvious to me, as they are the basics of the craft. How do you create a real professional timelapse? What gear do I need? What are the common timelapse subjects and intervals? What are the best softwares to use in 2021? What should I do with my timelapses? … are some of the questions I keep receiving on a daily basis.

That is the reason why I decided to create a class gathering all the answers to the most basic questions. This 1 hour long online class is the perfect fire starter and will make more curious about the art of timelapse photography!

I hope this online course will make you more curious about timelapse photography!

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Introduction-to-Timelapse-Photography/1410215285

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**