iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced v9.0.3 WINDOWS (Audio Mastering)

Discussion in 'Audio' started by flintskye, 26 Mar 2020.

1. flintskye

flintskye Veteran

THE FUTURE OF MASTERING IS IN YOUR HANDS

Building on a 17-year legacy, Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with the latest advances in machine learning for mastering audio.

Welcome to Ozone 9
    Never before seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning—it's all here in Ozone 9. Watch the video and take a tour to learn what's new!

View attachment 19597
    Master Rebalance
    Adjust the volume of instruments in your mix in real time.

Low End Focus
    Transparently shape and fix your low frequencies with this industry-first tool.

Why Ozone 9?

standard-master-assistant.png
    AI-powered mastering
    Master Assistant can add modern or vintage vibes and help you get the right loudness for streaming.

Learn more
    ozone-9-match-track-why.jpg
    Match to your reference
    The new Match EQ module can give you a custom EQ curve taken from your favorite reference tracks.

Learn more
    tbc2---broad-spectrum%402x.png
    Find your (tonal) balance
    Tonal Balance Control helps keep frequencies in line, letting you talk to iZotope plug-ins to fix issues across your session.

Learn more

Ozone 9 is packed with new features and upgrades! Visit our features page to learn more.
    NKS Support
    NKS support puts the power of Ozone into your creative process, letting you master while making music with Maschine or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.

nks-support-photo.jpg

ozone-streaming.jpg

Ozone for Streaming
    Get your music ready for primetime in today’s world of streaming audio. Set intelligent loudness targets to prevent your music from being turned down by a streaming platform with Master Assistant and Maximizer. Use CODEC Preview mode in Ozone 9 Advanced to hear your music translated to MP3 or AAC. Upload a reference track to Tonal Balance Control, Master Assistant, or EQ Match, and ensure your music stacks up against the competition. Create with confidence knowing your music will sound great in any format!

What people are saying

greg-wells-at-rocket-carousel-studio-2016.jpg
    "I find the new Ozone 9 to be incredibly powerful and easy to work with. Within several minutes, I had come up with an internal combo of processing in Ozone 9 that beat my mix bus of 10 individual plug-ins."
    Greg Wells

GRAMMY-Winning Producer (Adele, Katy Perry, Keith Urban)

butch-vig.png
    "Ozone is my go to in-house mastering tool. When working on an album, I use Ozone to make each new version sound exciting and focused."
    Butch Vig

GRAMMY-Winning Producer (Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage)

joechiccarelli.jpg
    “Ozone 9 Master Rebalance does exactly what it says...It’s impressive how it actually works. You are able to give more life to drums within a stereo mix without damaging the balance within the rest of the mix"
    Joe Chiccarelli

GRAMMY-Winning Producer (Morrissey, U2, The Strokes)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. Tin Foil Hat

Tin Foil Hat Master

No Limit
    2 things

1. How does this differ from RX 7?

2. What OS is this for?

3. flintskye

flintskye Veteran

1. You can tinker mix more on the RX 7 (it has far more better tools to repair your sound or mess with the mixs etc) whilst Ozone 9 is just like an insta polish for your whole track.

2. Windows (fixed title)

Tin Foil Hat likes this.
  4. macnoobster

macnoobster New Member

Hello,

i have a question, maybe you know the answer.
    I use plugins in OBS, i also have a cracked version of this program but a more recent version.
    The program is cracked but the plugins ask for activation before 10 days.

Do you know if this is the same here?

Thanks ;)