Gold Jerry Ghionis - How to Wow: Daytime Workshop

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Alxfilm, 23 Apr 2018.

1. Alxfilm

Alxfilm Master

No Limit
    2e38bc1e2f9a.jpg
    Jerry Ghionis, WPPI's most-awarded photographer and Nikon Ambassador, presents his first solo North American tour; How to Wow! As one of his most ambitious endeavors, Jerry will teach you HOW to WOW your clients every time with extraordinary images.
    Learn Jerry's method of resourcefully transforming any location and utilizing available light to create timeless pieces. Get in on the action with professional models, all-day tethered shooting, multiple sets, real time problem-solving, tips and templates to market and grow your business. You will be inspired, challenged, educated and entertained by one of the industry's brightest stars.

DAYTIME
    There will be two sets constantly changing throughout the day that emulate photographing in a furnished bedroom, lounge room, nighttime setting, along with countless props. Jerry will photograph bridal, fashion, boudoir and portraiture with professional models and members of the audience to create an interactive and unparalleled photography experience. Jerry will be shooting tethered to a screen for the entire day as he challenges himself to originate a variety of looks and demonstrates how he produces a "wow" shot while problem-solving in any situation.

Jerry will demonstrate the 5 steps to a powerful photograph.
    • WHAT - WHAT do I have to do to find or create the best light?
    • WHERE - WHERE is the best location and background?
    • WHY - WHY choose a specific pose for your subject?
    • HOW - HOW do I set the exposure to suit the scene and subject?
    • WOW - How do I get this expression from my clients?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 22 Jun 2023
    lezadas, Cloud321, njakov and 195 others like this.
  2. Kocaman

Kocaman Master

Trusted No Limit
    Website says 7 modules is this fully covered in the 5 videos provided in the link

3. Alxfilm

Alxfilm Master

No Limit
    Prilili, Guldfot and Kocaman like this.