Done Jessie B Photography - The Cedar Homestead Collection

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Stewie, 2 Sep 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stewie

Stewie Silver IV

No Limit
    The Cedar Homestead Collection
    Lightroom Presets

jessie-b-photo.jpg

This preset collection, created by Jess Buttermore of Jessie B. Photography, was inspired by my time living here in the Pacific Northwest and my recent move to a larger property in the mountains where my family is cultivating a small farm and homestead. On our land, we are completely surrounded by cedars, firs and ferns, giving our homestead a tranquil, serene feel from the moment you enter. Our property is rich in color, texture and depth, thus emphasized in my editing style and in this preset pack.

This collection contains five color presets and one black and white conversion. Each color preset is created for a specific scene and shooting purpose all while balancing light and shadows and preserving skintones. To help you make the most of how this collection can help transform your image, I’ve included a free 15-page editorial PDF to guide you through the process of determining which preset to use based on your image’s scenic and lighting conditions and enhancing the colors already present to give your imagery subtle yet impactful changes.

https://jessie-b-photography.myshopify.com/products/the-cedar-homestead-collection

2. Crabcreek

Crabcreek Gold Nova

No Limit
  3. w@rs@w

w@rs@w Gold Nova

No Limit
    All presets these days are looking the same. If your after this look there's heaps on the site here already. serach for Michelle Mckay, small and soulmate and some recent ones posted and they'll give you this look.

Stewie likes this.
  4. Stewie

Stewie Silver IV

No Limit
    I guess you are right, I already own the rest of the presets you mentioned. I just really like this photographrt and she influenced the beginning of my photography journey so I wanted to see what sliders she moves.

BTW I gave you the 1000th like, couldn't resist. :D

5. Marceline

Marceline Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
  6. kaxtru

kaxtru New Member

Newcomer
  7. EskimoGoGo

EskimoGoGo Gold Nova

No Limit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.