JPEGmini Pro v3.2.0.1 Pre-Cracked

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by daka, 17 Aug 2021.

1. daka

daka Silver III

JPEGmini Pro v3.2.0.1 Pre-Cracked
    JPEGmini-Pro-screen.png
    JPEGmini Pro v3.2.0.1 Pre-Cracked (Incl. Extension for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom)

https://www.jpegmini.com/creators

JPEGmini Pro. The Photo Optimization Tool. Trusted by Thousands of Image Perfectionists. Get the smallest file size without compromising quality or changing your workflow. Make sure you are using the best quality possible for your photos without constantly worrying about file size or speed. Great for print, mobile and web.

JPEGmini Pro - Reduce file size, not quality
    Make sure you are using the best quality possible for your photos without constantly worrying about file size or speed. Great for print, mobile and web.

Fits into your workflow
    When you export your photos directly from Lightroom and Photoshop, they will automatically be optimized by JPEGmini to the lowest file size possible without ever sacrificing quality.

Reduce Expenses
    Cut your image storage (i.e. flash drives, hard drives, and Client Galleries) costs when optimizing your images with JPEGmini.

Print It!
    JPEGmini does not alter the perceptual quality of your photos, you can print them at the same size you normally would, and the prints will look exactly the same.

Rank higher on Google
    It’s all about image SEO. Your website will load faster with small image file sizes. The faster the site, the easier to visit and index a page is.

JPEGmini Pro Features:

128 Megapixels
    Support high-resolution photos from the world's leading camera brands.

Cross Platform
    PC's.

HEIC to JPEGmini
    Convert iPhone HEIC photos to optimized JPEG files.

Simple to Use
    Drag, drop, done. It's that easy.

Custom Resize Presets
    Multiple resizing presets and modes to allow for robust delivery workflow.

Multiple Export & Resize
    Select different output sizes for the same folder of photos in the same session.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 19 Aug 2021
  2. Hovis Brown

Hovis Brown Gold Nova

No Limit
    Please make it clear that this is for PC not OSX.

3. tinpham

tinpham New Member

Newcomer
    I successfully installed the first time when I added it to LR and saw Activated notification. But then when I export the images, it doesn't work, I re-checked it and saw a message License Invalid error as the attachment. Can anyone help me with this error? Thank a lot!

Attached Files:

4. daka

daka Silver III

Everything works ok for me...

tinpham likes this.
  5. tinpham

tinpham New Member

Newcomer
    I don't know why the crack was failed. I turned off all firewall setting. Do you have any idea about this issue?
    Can you kindly help me? I will share Anydesk or Zoom ID for you to see the problem live. I'm glad if you can help, we can chat directly via telegram or messenger if you feel free. Thank you in advance!