Request Katelyn James: Composition Course

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Vanya, 17 Jun 2024.

1. Vanya

Vanya Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    composition_course_logoclusters_17.gif

Katelyn James - Composition Course

After over 15 years of photographing weddings around the world and creating work that continues to get noticed because of its’ compositional impact, I have finally created a resource that will empower photographers to be able to both pre-visualize and shoot incredible composition during their shoots!

I've taken everything I have learned, every tip I have utilized, and every system I have created and built them into an all-encompassing, composition-focused course that is committed to empowering you to not only be able to SEE powerful composition, but also be able to easily CAPTURE IT as well!

This is more than just another technical KJ Course, this is a capstone resource that feels like the pinnacle product in the world of KJ Education. Why? Because from an artistic perspective, this is what made photography come alive for me. Composition has always been my next-level secret weapon to standing out and now it’s time to share this part of my success with others.... and after educating for over a decade, there is nothing more life-giving than creating a final technical course to complete a collection of transformational shooting resources for photographers! This is truly the icing on cake for KJ Students ready for the final piece of the puzzle!

Currently on SALE for $397, normally $597

Info: https://shop.katelynjames.com/shop/composition-course-product/

2. photodurb

photodurb New Member

Gold Member
  3. Cloud321

Cloud321 New Member

Newcomer Gold Member
  4. zznayzz

zznayzz Gold

Gold Member No Limit