Done KEDA Z (100+ Post-Processing Online Learning )

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Shark13, 23 Mar 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. visualsoft

visualsoft Gold Nova

No Limit
    Is not free. These are the rules for GB. People contribute in different ways to keep this forum alive, they donate for Gold and they publish Gold material ( same as partecipating in a GB ) If the group buy goes up fast It means Who partecipated and desired so much Will have very quickly, other have to wait
    The time to be published depends on the price .If It Is in 1 month It Is almost same contribute that another members Is doing donating for 1 month Gold membership. And if members publish Gold stuff expensive immagine how many times would be for people to partecipate in a GB for that price. I do not see any issue with It, is the same. Immagine all the effort our admin puts ( in no GB groups ) publishing very worth stuff, that all of us have them available.

Last edited: 6 Mar 2022
    Ravi, Nikon4life and e.ostman like this.
  2. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    I believe the defined period of release was recently set relative to the cost of GB; so it should be approximately 1 month (give or take a couple days). Prior Keda releases were before this strata.

People may opt to wait and get this release at Gold level in one month - or buy-in now. Admin is comfortable with the release time and we should assuredly assume they've taken your point into consideration. I think you're assuming a worst case scenario. At a minimum, any single individual must be Gold to acquire this material in one month; and this status comes with some association of cotributorship to the forum.

I personally think the greater negative of a short release time are hit-and-run leakers. This group of peeps may erode the core foundation of this forum. Perhaps a minimum-share policy (or minimum like) should be implemented for anyone that wants to acquire a GB release.

3. Kalypso

Kalypso Legendary

The majority here would probably prefer to wait 30 days before paying $20. And if everyone thought like that, there would be a lot less good material here. In my opinion, group buys should become a little more exclusive. In addition, it probably doesn't take a day until the material is leaked. That's why I'm in favor of @Nikon4life proposal with the minimum share policy.

4. visualsoft

visualsoft Gold Nova

No Limit
    Yeah but there are people who prefer to contribute only by Gold membership. A lot of stuff, maintence is bought by these contribution I think.. If they put a policy to have "certain likes" before having Gold would be very difficult and stuff would be not very esclusive. Unfortunately material Is leaked and will be always leaked

Last edited: 6 Mar 2022
  5. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

You are correct; and the Admin undoubtedly have weighed that option - but the release time specific to GBs is a relatively new process (assessing the cost).

As a non-leaker - - - I'd easily pay month-to-month sub-fees to acquire Gold and newly-released GBs; it's a no-brainer. Or - if I opted not to pay - contribute material and garner likes, and subsequently convert them to monthly Gold via the store.

As a Leaker - at present - s/he can be granted access from day 1 (having been approved membership) and leak newly released GBs soon after release. Non-members of this forum will [obviously] obtain the material at other locations before opting to pay a monthly fee (even once).

This is an open forum [it's not behind a proxy wall] - and I can only assume this is in interest of ultimately attracting new membership. The bills need to be paid, after-all. A potential problem with the open forum is easy visualization of material and possible infringements resulting in server-based account closures (and this is occurring at a rather steady frequency as of recent).

It's a balancing act - and there WILL always be leakers, no doubt. But the effort remains to implement measures to minimize a short point of diminishing returns.

Kalypso likes this.
  6. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you all! This GB is closed.

7. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.