KelbyOne - Scott Kelby - Everything Else in Lightroom Classic: Part 1

Discussion in 'KelbyOne' started by Patto01, 18 Jun 2022.

1. Patto01

Patto01 Silver IV

AARON_NOTC_MainImages_04.13.17_ScottsEverythingElseInLightroom.jpg

Everything Else in Lightroom Classic: Part One
    Scott Kelby

Time to learn everything else there is to know in Lightroom! Join Scott Kelby in this class designed to teach you a wide range of specific topics every Lightroom users needs to know. You can jump in on any topic that interests you and get up to speed on that aspect of Lightroom, and use this class as a go-to resource any time you need to expand your skill set even further. Maybe you need to know how to transfer a collection of photos from one computer to another, how to get the most out of the powerful Before and After options when editing, how to find any missing photos, or finally master Lightroom’s search feature. All these topics and more have been bundled into this first part of a multi-part series of classes, so pick the topic that interest you the most and dive right in!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    People have experienced problems with the individual files, so here's a zip file containing them all. I put it in the same folder as the others so you may not need the link below. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 18 Jun 2022
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    password? thanks.

3. Patto01

Patto01 Silver IV

I didn't mean to password it, but I'm new to using 1fichier. I couldn't remove it so I changed it to p-v.club. Sorry! :(

Edit: Well, that didn't work. I'll redo it and update the link.

Edit #2: I think I removed the password and the original link should work now.

Last edited: 18 Jun 2022
  4. Lugee

Lugee Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    @Patto01

Thanks for the upload. This is starting to become a daily event with the KelbyOne uploads :)

I've managed to start to download Part 1 without a password but part 2 is asking for a password.

songsong likes this.
  5. nefuk

nefuk Gold

No Limit
    Hi @Patto01 Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be working well, 1fichier is making me wait 23 mins before downloading, with further delays between downloads. As there are 16 links :eek: to download all, it would take ages. Better to zip or Rar into one file, rather than have separate links for each part.
    I haven't used 1fichier before, either, but it doesn't look like a suitable option without buying a premium account. Maybe someone with more experience of it can help / comment?
    Maybe it's just me o_O

6. Patto01

Patto01 Silver IV

@Lugee
    I have over 1,000 tutorials, but didn't want to jump around too much so I arbitrarily started with KelbyOne. I'll check part 2 and also change it to one zip file.

@nefuk
    I'll redo it as one zip file.

nefuk likes this.
  7. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    I thought zip files can store up to 16 exabytes.

8. Lugee

Lugee Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Wow that's a lot. I've got about 100 and thought it was getting too much as I've had to buy extra storage to keep up.

9. Patto01

Patto01 Silver IV

Updated original post to include a single zip file containing all video files. I think I figured out the password thing, but can't do anything, aside from the single zip file, about the download thing.
    I REALLY don't like 1fichier!!!

10. diosdado

diosdado Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    yanne_01 likes this.