Kevin Todd - DSLR Photography Tutorial (2022) [epub]

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by jbgood47, 31 Aug 2022.

1. jbgood47

jbgood47 Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Info: ASIN: B09V1LMHXD | 1045 pages | EPUB | 54 Mb

PPRjyyc.jpg
    The book is divided into 25 chapters on equipment, creativity and techniques, and practical work, which completely covers all the contents of photography for photography enthusiasts. The chapter on equipment covers not only general knowledge of photographic equipment and buying guides, but also tips on how to use photographic equipment. The chapter on creativity and techniques covers the three golden rules of photography, such as composition, lighting and colour, and the chapter on practical work summarises the ten most common subjects photographed by photographers, including landscapes and portraits. The book has 4 million registered users, with more than 10,000 users online at the same time every day. The book is a collection of hundreds of fine works by the best netizens in the past 12 years of its existence. Most of the photographs in this book are taken by outstanding professional photographers, and many of them have won awards in international competitions.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/DSLR-Photography-Tutorial-Kevin-Todd-ebook/dp/B09V1LMHXD

Download: DSLR Photography Tutorial (Todd, Kevin).epub (54.89 MB)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

drhg, Nirmal15, wewere and 8 others like this.
  2. Marie007

Marie007 Expert

No Limit
    hi, I can't read this epub book. Anyone has the same pb as me?

3. jbgood47

jbgood47 Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    I have tested this .epub file with Calibre E-book viewer on my Windows computer and I'm able to open this eBook.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 4 Sep 2022